• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    An I see it’s just a letter they email you..so there’s no card to use just remember your #??
    Congrats and just save it to your phone. And once you fill out a 77r and have to put it in I believe it gets auto filled after that. Or you might just have to click the box after that.

Its been a long time coming after our phone call over a year ago. And what I tell everyone who I help, now you know the process, go out and help others.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I always thought you needed a governors pardon to get your firearms rights back for a state conviction? Maybe what an expungement does in the past decades has changed? I don’t know

What I do know is that I have a relative who was convicted of a Maryland Max 3 year sentence in the 70’s. He said he never spent a day in jail. He also told me he did the expungement paperwork himself soon as he could, and then got a pardon from William Donald Schaefer in the early 90’s.

When he gets a Maryland fingerprint/background check receipt, on the backside of the paper the only thing it says is “on whatever date a pardon was granted by the governor of MD for all crimes current and previous.”

By the way, he answers “No” on being arrested, charged, convicted. No issues with W&C permit, 77rs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom