Hunting rifles for sale in Centreville....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    I was told that posting as a thread would be better than on the classifies as an industry partner..... so if I've done this incorrectly, let me know.... I've got a few MD-oriented hunting riffles available before Thanksgiving among others: RUGERS...American Ranch (16-inches) in .350 Legend; American Rifle (22-inch) in .350 Legend; AR556 in .350 Legend; AR556 in .450 Bushmaster... and one that is NOT a straight-walled cartridge: an AR556 in .300 Blackout....PM me with any questions.....

I was told that posting as a thread would be better than on the classifies as an industry partner..... so if I've done this incorrectly, let me know.... I've got a few MD-oriented hunting riffles available before Thanksgiving among others: RUGERS...American Ranch (16-inches) in .350 Legend; American Rifle (22-inch) in .350 Legend; AR556 in .350 Legend; AR556 in .450 Bushmaster... and one that is NOT a straight-walled cartridge: an AR556 in .300 Blackout....PM me with any questions.....
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sounds like some nice stuff at first glance.

Mdgunguy

Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    Gotta post pictures, it's the rule. We are very visual around here
    I'll try to get some pics today or tomorrow..... Ironically, I have them posted on line on two of the popular gun sale sites (but deleted the photos from my computer files)...However, they are all new-in-box....We have about 200 firearms in inventory too.....

Mdgunguy

Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    OK guys....here's another "FOR SALE" post from me...with photos... It's of a pair of .44 MAGNUMS....we used the pix for Instagram, hence the hour-glass...."timeless firearms...etc" -- The rifle is a Henry Side Gate Brass Receiver .44 Magnum Lever; and the revolver is a S&W Model 629 four-inc h .44 Magnum. Each is new-in-box...Each one is $989.95.... Background checks/HQL required...

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpeg
      DSC_0016.jpeg
      287.6 KB · Views: 35
    • DSC_0015.jpeg
      DSC_0015.jpeg
      225.5 KB · Views: 41
    • DSC_0014.jpeg
      DSC_0014.jpeg
      333.1 KB · Views: 31
    • DSC_0012.jpeg
      DSC_0012.jpeg