• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FZRracer400!

Nov 8, 2022
    RIP MD.
    I must have missed this comment earlier.

The tall Fat guy with glasses is ME. I'm not an employee I'm one of the owners. My wife is the other owner.

When asked about doing transfers we always ask a few questions. What is being transferred and where is it coming from. Theres no exception to this as it relates to what we charge and if we will accept the transfer.

As stated previously our policy when we 1st opened was very simple. We charged $25 for transfers but would not accept them from some places. PSA being one of those places. We didn't change this policy for about 6 months when we increased the transfer fee to $50 with the exception of dropshipped gums coming from one of our distributors.

I'm beginning to believe you were simply told that we wouldn't accept a PSA transfer and you didn't like the answer.

We do accept PSA transfers now if they come from PSA and aren't dropshipped. Dropshipped Firearm transfers have been stopped by an agreement between us and our distributors. This means that PSA must have the gun in stock in order to send it to us.
    Say what you want, but you and I both know you’re being dishonest. I’m over it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom