Wind Farms are so good, they will bribe you not to oppose them!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Any chance these are the ones up between bedford and somerset? They cleared so much forested land and surprisingly a couple big chunks of property ended up strip mines. I was up there when the conversation started and unfortunately today many locals echo your words with concerned for their lakes and water sources. If nothing else my cell service has improved while im up there, but thats a blessing and a curse.
    between Bedford and Johnstown, more specifically around Dunlo and Beaverdale. Did I mention that we don't even have electric at our camp, just windmills.

FakeID

Aug 5, 2022
    AACo Maryland
    between Bedford and Johnstown, more specifically around Dunlo and Beaverdale. Did I mention that we don't even have electric at our camp, just windmills.
    Thats a touch north of where i go.. Ive seen the ones around the reservoir up that way though- lots of land cleared for those! Im a member at the rod and gun club off forbes rd. Havent done any hunting in PA yet but maybe this fall.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

Trump Tells Massive Crowd: "Day One" Executive Order Will Target Offshore Wind To Save Whales​

2024-05-13_06-28-07.png

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Uhh...

What happened to the wind turbine prominently displayed at the Chesapeake College campus, visible from Rte. 50 on the Eastern Shore; strategically placed so all beach-goers from The Swamp going to O.C. could see the promise and efficiency of wind energy?

After some time, it broke and stood still and silent.

Then, without fanfare, it disappeared.

Oops.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Article on ?ace of spades Hq? About scams in recycling those wind turbine blades. Dumped in Texas and ?iowa?idaho? trying to get another company to recycle them

and has the map of Delaware changed? No more barrier island ??? Straight to the Indian river bay? If they can’t draw the map right..

IMG_3076.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom