• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Back ordered but still on sale for $299/case at Brownells

During Checkout in the first box (Promotional Code) type in "DFM" for an extra 10% off or $30 discount.

Add $12.95 for shipping

Bulk-packed 5.56 x 45mm ammunition is first run, first-quality ammo manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant for Federal Cartridge

I just purchased a case for back order for $282.94 shipped to my door that's $0.28/round of quality Lake City 5.56 ammo

Click this link to take you to the deal

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Thanks for the headsup, $282 shipped is a great price. Just ordered mine. :thumbsup:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    This thread just reminded me. If somebody wants 20rd boxes instead of bulk, Palmetto State Armory has both Federal XM193 and PRVI M193 for $5.99/20rds. With shipping to (central) Maryland, it's $313.50 for 1000rds, or $0.314/round. Even less if you have a coupon code (I don't).

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Bought a case of it yesterday. Shipping is a flat $13 no matter how much ammo you buy, so it's a good opportunity to toss in any boxes of ammo you've wanted to try.

And that DFM code is 10% off the entire ammo order, so you're still saving decent cash. Got a whole bundle of Mini-Mags on the cheap-ish with it.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    $12 total??? That's not bad man....

No one ever posts about Palmetto State and they always have cheap 5.56. Right now it's 5.99/box and $12 shipping if you order 1k. They were at 5.79 and 5.49 before that. It seems like it's all coming up again.

They also have the cheapest 5.7x28 I can find including shipping EXCEPT for when cabelas has sales with free shipping and a free ammo can (got that deal just before christmas).

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I called Brownells yesterday to ask when they thought this ammo would show up. The lady on the phone said they have a delivery date of late this month.

I hated to spend the money, but the price is right and it will likely only go higher the closer we get to the election. As much as I didn't want to spend the money I ordered two cases.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    No one ever posts about Palmetto State and they always have cheap 5.56. Right now it's 5.99/box and $12 shipping if you order 1k. They were at 5.79 and 5.49 before that. It seems like it's all coming up again.

They also have the cheapest 5.7x28 I can find including shipping EXCEPT for when cabelas has sales with free shipping and a free ammo can (got that deal just before christmas).

:thumbsup: Palmetto has great prices. They have been good to deal with when I've had to call as well.

...although this deal beats what they are offering currently, so I just ordered two cases. Ammo has started to become a bit scarce lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom