• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wyomingboy

Jan 26, 2009
    Could someone post a link to a list of all of the Maryland regulated firearms.

Thanks,
    wb

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    For future, handy reference, the URL is right on this website's home page, under "Legislative Links" on the right-hand side, as well as several other handy links.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    what new DC law change?

sorry guys, i been out of the loops for a few months.

DC had been using CA's approved handgun list. They now opened the approved list up to included CA, MA and MD's lists.

I bet the anti's in CA probably convinced the DC politicians to change to keep the CA list out of court. If it lost in DC, wouldn't it be invalid in CA as well?

Mac3051

Nov 23, 2011
    Howard County
    Links seem to be unavailable...

Yay... first post!

Boo... the links referenced both in the DC links above as well as the MD links under the legilative section on the main page all appear to be unavailable.

A quick Google search got me lost in Internet-Opinion land; and I would much prefer to get info from people who know what's fact from fiction.

Anyone have updated links to the Maryland regulated handgun and scary... I mean "assault" weapon lists?

TIA,

Rob Mc

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Yay... first post!

Boo... the links referenced both in the DC links above as well as the MD links under the legilative section on the main page all appear to be unavailable.

A quick Google search got me lost in Internet-Opinion land; and I would much prefer to get info from people who know what's fact from fiction.

Anyone have updated links to the Maryland regulated handgun and scary... I mean "assault" weapon lists?

TIA,

Rob Mc

Some IT person in the state government has been playing with links and they have even broken links on the State Police web site.

The approved handgun roster can be found here, http://www.mdsp.org/Organization/SupportServicesBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx

As for the regulated long arm list, I haven't found a new valid link.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Handgun Roster

Maryland Firearms Safety Training - "Assault Pistols"

I can't find the stinking list of regulated firearms either. I'm sure they're doing everything possible to reconnect the links, top priority. Yeah.

Want to have fun, click the "assault pistols" link above and then in the site menu it has a link to the MD handgun roster. It is broken.

At least something was accomplished with this zombie thread, we now have the three new links in one place.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Some IT person in the state government has been playing with links and they have even broken links on the State Police web site.

The approved handgun roster can be found here, http://www.mdsp.org/Organization/SupportServicesBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx

As for the regulated long arm list, I haven't found a new valid link.

http://www.mdsp.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=835OWi-sH2U=&tabid=429&mid=1074

^ Look up ^

LunaLookUpCrop.jpg

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    So? My understanding is that this list is frozen in stone. The contact info may be out of date, but the MSP can't add or remove firearms from this list. Modifications such as the "non-Colt HBARs are not regulated" ruling are issued as separate bulletins.

Where does your understanding come from, and where are those separate bulletins?

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Thanks for the link. Just down loaded it. I have to check and see if the Kimber Solo made it yet. I checked it out at a gun shop in Florida, seemed pretty solid. Although, front checkering on the grip would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom