• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I got an e-mail on 5-31 with a pdf attached invoice that states"attn customer: 'Factory unable to supply' your backorder has been changed to a preferred notify.you will be in the first group notified as soon as the item arrives."
    my invoice was dated 3-02-2012 at 08:34:08.
    I still have my hopes up cuz that was a helluva deal.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Somebody needs to delete this thread!! I get excited everytime I read the title but then I realize it is the older thread and that ammo has been out of stock for months! Gun Connection had the best deal recently on XM193 in the ammo can. Not sure if he has any left but it was a great deal. I had bad luck with standard PMC so I had to pass on the deal from Natchezss.com.

Ovechtrick

Mar 7, 2011
    Montgomery County
    Somebody needs to delete this thread!! I get excited everytime I read the title but then I realize it is the older thread and that ammo has been out of stock for months! Gun Connection had the best deal recently on XM193 in the ammo can. Not sure if he has any left but it was a great deal. I had bad luck with standard PMC so I had to pass on the deal from Natchezss.com.

My thoughts exactly. I can't handle the disappointment that I get every time I see that the ammo is still back ordered!

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    A friend of mine received an email from Brownells that gave him one day to call them back and confirm that he still wanted the ammo. He called them back and received his back order today and at the sale price.

I called Brownells and they said mine is still on BO and that they would notify me when ammo arrives. :sad20:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yes, I got mine a couple weeks ago, rather unexpectedly. Dumped it into a can and stuck in my reserve stockpile.

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Backordered in February.

Got an email yesterday that they are still having trouble filling orders with 5.56, but would offer me Remington .223 as a substitute (which I prefer) at the same discounted price :party29:. Took them up on their offer and got shipment notification today.

Brownells #1 in customer service in my book.

Thanks MauiWowie!

justjcarr

Nov 19, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    i hate you. I saw this and got all excited and scoured the interwebs looking for these prices just to realize this thread was from February 2012

Chevy

Sep 6, 2010
    Starting to think threads in the depot should have an auto lock after a certain number of days feature...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom