• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock32

Nov 6, 2014
    Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker, first time poster here. I'm a PA resident and am getting ready to apply for my MD carry permit. A close friend also wants to apply, but his work schedule and availability isn't as flexible as mine is. Does anyone know of a place that does LiveScan on Sundays and is within a 2-3 hour drive of Philadelphia?

Sunday is the only day we're both available and we were hoping to car pool and knock it out together. Otherwise, I'll be driving down to Elkton on a day during the week and he'll try to get down to a place on a Saturday.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Some of the places that do finger printing make trips to where instructors hold training, including on sundays. I would call every place close to where you want to go and ask. I bet you can find one that will do it for some extra money, or they maybe at a class and be able to get you in.

glock32

Nov 6, 2014
    Some of the places that do finger printing make trips to where instructors hold training, including on sundays. I would call every place close to where you want to go and ask. I bet you can find one that will do it for some extra money, or they maybe at a class and be able to get you in.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. I know most gun shops are usually closed on Sundays, but I was surprised to see many ranges appear to be closed on Sundays in MD. I figured a range that offers the training/ prints might be my best bet for finding a place open on a Sunday, but I guess not.

Up here in SE PA, it seems like 80-90% of ranges are open on Sundays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom