S and S Recommendations (Carry, Optics for specific purposes, Budget, Rifles,...)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SandSGunsSOMD

Industry Partner
    Nov 7, 2023
    Calvert County, MD
    Hey guys,

We have been making a push on our website to provide recommendations that are accessible for our customers to help their browsing for new gear, whether it be rifles, shotguns, carry guns, optics, etc. The idea would be for us to provide our input and guidance for specific criteria.

This can obviously snowball into tons of areas, so I would like to refer to our local community on what recommendations lists we should provide next!
    Check out our first one here for "Top Carry Guns for 2024"

My promise for these recommendations is that I will not cater the results to inventory I have in stock or available. The idea here is to help people find the right fit, not for me to have a slightly less small wallet lol

G Rose

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Berlin MD
    Could you tell me if you have optic/ red dot to fit Llama 380. Lost vision in right eye and need help finding center mass for self protection and target shooting.

SandSGunsSOMD

Industry Partner
    Nov 7, 2023
    Calvert County, MD
    Check out our new post for our recommendations for top budget-minded Optics for 2024! Broken down by application, this gives you insight on what we have been seeing trending in the industry as well as our personal favorites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom