• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Looks like Thompson Center may have been bought back from S&W. Their instagram page keeps alluding to a big announcement come 4/30 (today). It was a darn shame to see the brand go up in smoke like that. I can only hope that they bring it back (TC Compass included).

Last edited:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    From the T/C Facebook page, posted this morning.

TC.jpg

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    wow, I didnt even realize they were gone. I love it when former owners buy back from big conglomerates

Anyone who is shopping for a budget friendly bolt action rifle should hold off a bit. If the TC Compass comes back to market it is going to be gangbusters.
    I mentioned several times that they didn't sell because people assumed they were junk because of their low price. Once they were no longer produced, people started to realize what a gem they were. Used ones now fetch significantly more than new ones did 6 or so years ago.

Last edited:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Anyone who is shopping for a budget friendly bolt action rifle should hold off a bit. If the TC Compass comes back to market it is going to be gangbusters.
    I mentioned several times that they didn't sell because people assumed they were junk because of their low price. Once they were no longer produced, people started to realize what a gem they were. Used ones now fetch significantly more than new ones did 6 or so years ago.

The TCR (10/22 clone) had a nice mix of features for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom