Maryland Shooters

Maryland Shooters (https://www.mdshooters.com/forum.php)
-   West Virginia (https://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   I Got out, Woo Hoo! (https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=230608)

Sack December 18th, 2018 02:50 PM

I Got out, Woo Hoo!
 
As of Dec 1st, I am officially a WV resident! My family and I moved to Harpers Ferry and it is so nice to live in free America (sorry to brag but not really).

babalou December 18th, 2018 02:55 PM

But you are just a hard rock throw away from The Precious that is MD :P

28Shooter December 18th, 2018 02:55 PM

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

babalou December 18th, 2018 02:57 PM

Seriously, congrats. Like Logan's Run. Your MD colored thing in your palm is blanked out. :) Funny Marylanders ( I am life-long) seem to be very proud of the MD Flag and put it on everything, including feces.

BigCity December 18th, 2018 03:07 PM

Rub it in why don't you. Stick it up your ass.










I can say this. We are related.

TheOriginalMexicanBob December 18th, 2018 03:12 PM

Congrats on your move to Free America.

44man December 18th, 2018 03:16 PM

Congrats brother congrats

ironpony December 18th, 2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCity (Post 5418866)
Rub it in why don't you. Stick it up your ass.










I can say this. We are related.


May I have permission to use this?


Best of luck to you OP!

Sack December 18th, 2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironpony (Post 5418888)
May I have permission to use this?


Best of luck to you OP!

I will give you permission, I feel for you guys.

Thanks everyone.

Biggfoot44 December 18th, 2018 05:14 PM

Congradulations ! Now you're halfway closer to a Hooligan Shoot .

dad4 December 18th, 2018 06:03 PM

Congrats, and enjoy your freedom!

bigdv December 18th, 2018 06:17 PM

Im jealous

photoracer December 18th, 2018 06:41 PM

Now you can breathe the clean pure air of free America (skip the coal dust and stuff here). Remember that the more that come over here the less chance we have of someone down the road trying to take us back to the other side of the Iron Curtain.

Bikebreath December 18th, 2018 06:49 PM

Don’t let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.







Jealous speaks. ;)

Doctor_M December 18th, 2018 06:51 PM

Remember us fondly... congratulations.

babalou December 18th, 2018 06:54 PM

at least you are current and not past tense
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdv (Post 5419098)
Im jealous


Ben Jealous... get it? Ok, back to my corner.

1-504 PIR December 18th, 2018 11:34 PM

Congratulations, WV is a nice place to live!

Stoveman December 19th, 2018 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalou (Post 5418853)
Seriously, congrats. Like Logan's Run. Your MD colored thing in your palm is blanked out. :) Funny Marylanders ( I am life-long) seem to be very proud of the MD Flag and put it on everything, including feces.


LOL. I am not a native Marylander but have been here long enough that I will always be a Marylander wherever I end up. The MD flag is straight up badass, best looking flag of all the 57 states although I have yet to adorn any of my skat with it.


And congrats to the OP, keep your guard up over there.

Reptile December 19th, 2018 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sack (Post 5418841)
As of Dec 1st, I am officially a WV resident! My family and I moved to Harpers Ferry and it is so nice to live in free America (sorry to brag but not really).

Congratulations! I'm 7/12 of the way there with an RV in a campground that's open from April through October. I hate to come back across the Potomac after a couple of days each week there.

babalou December 19th, 2018 02:01 AM

yup
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoveman (Post 5419608)
LOL. I am not a native Marylander but have been here long enough that I will always be a Marylander wherever I end up. The MD flag is straight up badass, best looking flag of all the 57 states although I have yet to adorn any of my skat with it.


And congrats to the OP, keep your guard up over there.

you are 100% correct and I agree, but it is funny.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2019, Congregate Media, LP