Maryland Shooters

Maryland Shooters (https://www.mdshooters.com/forum.php)
-   Maryland 2A Issues (https://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Gun Ranges - Best to Worst (https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=247237)

DdotC July 28th, 2020 08:03 PM

Gun Ranges - Best to Worst
 
Looking to hear experiences on local gun ranges. Where are good places to go for walk ins, and who has great memberships?

Iíve been to a few in the area that literally donít have the time for new gun owners....

Iíve been to Gilbertís Indoor Range recently and it was an OK experience but itís hard to get a time slot. Looking for somewhere that is little more accessible.

HonestFool03 July 28th, 2020 08:06 PM

Freestate has been my go to recently. Good facilities and the employees there are nice. Haven't seen any safety issues while I've been there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Mark392001 July 28th, 2020 08:08 PM

AGC is probably the best in the state outside of extremely exclusive private clubs. I never found a better one and tried many over 20yrs.

dontpanic July 28th, 2020 08:15 PM

York IWLA

Ovid July 28th, 2020 08:40 PM

I typically shoot on my own property, but I went to the new Guntry Club in Owings Mills for a tour (Full discoluse: a friend of mine's family is one of the owners) and to shoot a couple times. It's by far the best indoor experience in the state, and I'll be getting a membership very shortly. Outdoor wise, AGC is very nice.

EDA98 July 28th, 2020 08:40 PM

I really like Delmarva Sporting Clays. But that is likely further than you want to travel

Mark392001 July 28th, 2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ovid (Post 5980778)
I typically shoot on my own property, but I went to the new Guntry Club in Owings Mills for a tour (Full discoluse: a friend of mine's family is one of the owners) and to shoot a couple times. It's by far the best indoor experience in the state, and I'll be getting a membership very shortly. Outdoor wise, AGC is very nice.

While nice looking, Guntry does have some suspect employees involved...

tdt91 July 28th, 2020 08:54 PM

SLCFSA = best

Ovid July 28th, 2020 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark392001 (Post 5980793)
While nice looking, Guntry does have some suspect employees involved...

I'd be very interested in hearing more about this if you have a link for further reading or wanna expand. Feel free to PM me if this isn't the appropriate venue.

Mark392001 July 28th, 2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ovid (Post 5980803)
I'd be very interested in hearing more about this if you have a link for further reading or wanna expand. Feel free to PM me if this isn't the appropriate venue.

Google is your friend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2019, Congregate Media, LP