• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Amazon has a bunch of Godinger gift items as Deal of the Day today including a Rifle Gun Whiskey Decanter set with two whiskey glasses. Price is $52.46. I may get one since I have not seen this type of decanter before.

Cheers!

Cal68

https://www.amazon.com/Rifle-Gun-Wh...t_DLandingS_D_c5fe71f5_71&smid=A3AWLQQ72QSTX9

I do a lot of whisky related things and a brand approached me about getting discounts for these so my instagram followers could get a good deal on "AR15 decanters". I literally messaged them back saying it wasn't an AR15 and I wouldn't deal with them until they could properly identify the rifle it's modeled after. They haven't sent me any unsolicited messages since. :D

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Amazon has a bunch of Godinger gift items as Deal of the Day today including a Rifle Gun Whiskey Decanter set with two whiskey glasses. Price is $52.46. I may get one since I have not seen this type of decanter before.

Cheers!

Cal68

https://www.amazon.com/Rifle-Gun-Wh...t_DLandingS_D_c5fe71f5_71&smid=A3AWLQQ72QSTX9
    Cal, I think it’s clever as hell. Not my gig as I’m trying to tow the line with deleting “stuff” from my life rather than adding stuff. ..even cool stuff.

I do think it’s pretty damned cool and appreciate you proving a link and a heads up.

Y’all be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom