• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I'm considering—to the point that I may see about ordering one tomorrow—the Zenith Z-5RS myself. Although a bit larger than the 'P, I think it looks alot nicer. All the reviews I've read (or seen) rave about these guns and they come with a five-year warranty, which is considerably better than any of the other MP5 clones I've seen.
    IMG_8481.jpg

Does anyone know for sure whether they're on the Roster? I didn't see it listed under "Zenith" or "MKE".

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    I'm confused about that Zenith. Isn't that considered an SP89 clone and thus not legal for current transfer/purchase in MD? Educate me please. I've been wanting one but thought I couldn't get one.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    FYI: The Zenith Z-5RS becomes a legal, albeit regulated, handgun in Maryland as of 18 Oct (when it's scheduled to appear on the MD Handgun Roster of state-permitted pistols).

My order's been placed and, so, the countdown begins 'til the Fee State agrees to grant me my unalienable Second Amendment right (after the Roster gets amended plus the additional seven-day kiddie time-out) to keep and bear the new arm.
    Then, onto the next countdown (Form 1)....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom