• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Now fortified with........................

Too funny. Didn't realize I'd done that. Just what the thread needed ... and maybe a few more buckets of saliva ... and definitely some cowbell. :D

Zagnut always reminds me of Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, .... C'mon Say It!

Attachments

• Beetlejuice-Zagnut.jpg
      Beetlejuice-Zagnut.jpg
      60.3 KB · Views: 284

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Because z-man reminded me, and because it's been more than 2 years since anyone posted a pic

81a8d47cd7fd278b61e12ee4ed0c9284.jpg

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    :lol:

This guy has gone to a couple threads and dropped a turd . Funny stuff :lol: Or should I say Booger

Turd sounds better, people here seem... "booger" sensitive for some reason around here.
    Sorry welder, but your complaint? No. Eleven minutes? That was lame, and so was not outing the guy. That guy caused you the same inconvenience that he will someday cause someone else. If he did it, I want to know about it, so I can better decide to avoid the guy (or not, but at least I'd have an informed choice). So now, if I have to choose to avoid dealing with someone, it'll be you...

Just so you know, I posted in a thread by joncorleone about what to keep/remove from a gun you are going to sell or trade in, too. See you there? :rolleyes:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Turd sounds better, people here seem... "booger" sensitive for some reason around here.
    Sorry welder, but your complaint? No. Eleven minutes? That was lame, and so was not outing the guy. That guy caused you the same inconvenience that he will someday cause someone else. If he did it, I want to know about it, so I can better decide to avoid the guy (or not, but at least I'd have an informed choice). So now, if I have to choose to avoid dealing with someone, it'll be you...

Just so you know, I posted in a thread by joncorleone about what to keep/remove from a gun you are going to sell or trade in, too. See you there? :rolleyes:

:lol2::lol:

This is the funniest insult i have ever read .

You should give interwebz classes on how to insult ,Truce if that is your real name .
    Funny stuff . :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom