• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I haven't checked into the Mags at Templar , with his rifles are worthwhile , and he is conversant with Maryland requirements , and very friendly to Maryland buyers .

Ikaros240

Aug 11, 2020
    honestly at this point ive more or less given up on finding mags locally, they charge 20%+ higher than online and also often does not have the mags I want. Being an AK guy sucks lol

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Is Proven Arms (formerly Quantico Tactical) still at Potomac Mills? That’s where I always went.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    Got a PO Box at Post Office on Belle View Blvd in Alexandria. First exit over the Woodrow Wilson bridge, plenty of parking (it's in a strip mall).

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    Bullseye Guns of Leesburg (Leesburg, VA)
    Dominion Defense (Lorton, VA)

I've bought mags and gear at both places while in the area for work, and recommend both. Dominion has a good mag selection.

Auggie93

Nov 20, 2020
    I've been going to Vienna Arsenal. They're marked up at least 50% over prices online. Smh. I think I'm going to suck it up and get a VA PO Box

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    They went out of business early 2020. They had some cheap closeouts. I got their last Aero lower for $47 out the door.

They still operate as an online dealer I believe. They were where I picked up some magazines for my IWI Jericho. I need a couple more if anyone could point me to a semi-local source.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    They still operate as an online dealer I believe. They were where I picked up some magazines for my IWI Jericho. I need a couple more if anyone could point me to a semi-local source.

I was referring to the Woodbridge brick and mortar location. Their online operation based out of WA plus their other stores are still running. Their announcement said the Woodbridge store had run at a loss for the 18 months prior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom