• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Loading up for the show, wow we have alot of stuff!! Stop by and see us, we will be running show specials on select firearms. New and used rifles and shotguns, new and used pistols. New 12ga shotguns starting at $250.00 and of course some ammo!!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    WOW...can't speak for selection of vendors but it appears the building is mostly full, front to rear!! Haven't seen this many tables in years...

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Decent show, especially considering the shows in the recent past. Pretty crowded.

Got just what I was looking for at SCSG (thanks Brian!).

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    My son and I went. I picked up a BA barrel for my 300 BLK and some ammo to replenish what I shot at the last range trip. My son picked up some ammo and a BCM handstop for his rifle. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Just got back from the show. Decent for Howard County. Wasn't really looking for anything but found a shoulder holster for one of my 1911's that followed me home. Looking at primer prices, it would seem that I am a trilionaire! Price per 100 is more than I paid per 1,000 or higher. Still, some people were buying. SCSG is right up front and easy to find if you need to see them, with decent prices as usual. NO MASKS REQUIRED, even though the sign is still up outside.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Beanie Babies an jerky?

Didn't see any beanie babies. Plenty of T shirts and fudge, plus all the usual vendors who come to this show. The building was nearly full, a good change from a low point of maybe a year ago... I remember at least one show when it was less than half filled.

Not too crowded. I brought a mask but it stayed in my pocket. The sign was up, but about 40% were not wearing them, and nobody asked me to put it on or if I had been vaccinated.

Ammo still anywhere from silly prices to LOL ridiculous. Up to double what you would pay online or at Bass Pro if you're patient enough to look for it.

I saw JSD had a table, and a few others were also selling P80s. Did not check any prices.

I saw a few HiPoint carbines for $3xx, which is encouraging. 6 months ago they were $5xx and up, if you could find them. I saw several Ruger 9mm PCs also but don't recall the prices.

One vendor had several 9mm PTRs and Pak-9s, both of which looked interesting.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Stopped by with my son on our way back to the eastern shore from our trip to Hagerstown. Pretty decent show. SCSG right at the front door with good selection and decent prices. All ammo was crazy priced or higher, but saw lots of folks buying it up. Some non gun-related vendors....candy, jellies and jams, heating pads, etc. But decent selection of gun stuff.

AR parts aplenty. Some reloading supplies. P80s sold at least by 3 different vendors, almost bought a G26 kit with complete upper for $650 from one of them but held off.

Left with some cleaning supplies and targets. Son bought a cool knife. Worth the stop for us. Missed the AS007s in the parking lot.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Better vendor turnout than since a long time . A few tables with not related items , but not many .

Ammo was available , and some was " decent for 2021 "priced .

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I snagged a sweet AS007 in the parking lot!!

Was that you? I saw the county police doing a slow roll past the lot in their SUV when a transaction was going down. They were rubbing their hands in anticipation as they read your plate number. Be prepared for a late-night no-knock meet-and-greet.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Was that you? I saw the county police doing a slow roll past the lot in their SUV when a transaction was going down. They were rubbing their hands in anticipation as they read your plate number. Be prepared for a late-night no-knock meet-and-greet.

I’m white so it’s fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom