HQL denied to to Medical Marijuana Card?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Again. Don't pay any attention to the clown. Listen to the Finger and the Teratos, though, we all learned this sh!t in Cub Scouts. ;)

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    It is in high doses.

All I'm going to say is Pink Floyd's "The Wall" in 70mm at the Uptown in DC and those ****ing marching hammers......quit soon after. The amount and the movie ****ed me up.

He don't know who he's arguing with.

Common occurrence here as illustrated a few pages ago with a newbie trying to tell those who were there how this shit went down in the MDGA.

The finger knows all...:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......wanna smell my finger? :innocent0

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Everybody is a big term .

I will observe that among Maryland 'yutes in mid to late '70s , a higher porportion smoked weed than drank beer .

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Yeah, I was and am a drinker, not a weeder. Damn 70s'ers..

Habitual Drunkard?

No guns for you!

iu

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Well , i have hired and fired hundreds of people before drug screening and after . I have tested folks that concerned me .
    I am going off of my life experiences .

I can not or will not speak for you , you think pot makes people smart , fast and efficient then that is from your eyes .

Those men were monster mechanics before the weed. Some of them had such personality issues the weed would just get them to the right amount of mellow to focus and knock work out. My experience in the auto/truck mechanic world is that if you are good enough at your job short of violence related crime you probably have a job with no issues.

Now we're really getting into the weeds, aren't we?

Lazy? Pacifist? WTH are we talking about?
    We're talking about operating dangerous machinery(guns or otherwise) under the influence of a narcotic. And don't bother splitting hairs about 'narcotic'. MJ IS a hallucinogenic. Period. We're not talking about running a chainsaw here.

In my opinion, I would constitute use of a chainsaw very close to use of a firearm. Not quite as dangerous but damn close to as dangerous.

The main point of my post(s) is the rules are in place , they may be fair they may be unfair . But with all things in life i try to navigate within the laws as they are and fight for the laws that suck . If I was a habitual drunkard or used drugs (mind altering) then i would give up some other things . I don't make the rules , not my fault .

To be completely honest i am not even sure how i feel on the matter , i see both sides of the coin at the same time . My political views are i don't want government to dictate crap to me on God given rights (to protect myself) but & If are big words .

I think it is a bit much to rule something that grew naturally in North America as something illegal. Thanks to a member here I read a bit on how Weed began regulation in 1937 in a bad way, and in times before was used as an unregulated medicine. I am sure it was also used recreationally.

I don't care what your "background" is. You don't know mine as well....
    But saying MJ is a hallucinogenic is ********.
    Just because you're a lightweight doesn't mean it applies to the population as a whole. pot is a depressant.
    I graduated 1980, everyone smoked weed and no one hallucinated on it, they did on LSD and Tea. Of course the weed then was much weaker with the exception of Meigs County Sinsemillia and other very rare types that made their way here, and it wasn't hallucinogenic either.
    Another reason not to believe clowns.
    Anyone I ever saw smoke huge amounts, just passed out with bloodshot eyes.
    And for the record, i quit smoking it long ago and can pass any test right now.

Edit: ..."everyone smoked weed and no one hallucinated on it"..., unless they were stupid to begin with

With a signature like yours I thought you were young and didn't know any better.

Thank you for these articles. It proves there is at least a possibility for sure.

As a hallucinogen, weed doesn’t do this, but it may cause both anxiety and depression, though it can also relieve these symptoms in some people. Remember, you can also develop a tolerance to or dependence on weed, and smoking it can harm your respiratory system.

I am curious, not because I doubt your claim, but because I am genuinely curious, but where can I find information on weed dependency?

I do not use drugs of any kind, as I stated earlier. Just naturally, and flawed curiosity.

Common occurrence here as illustrated a few pages ago with a newbie trying to tell those who were there how this shit went down in the MDGA.

I have been attempting to ignore you, base on this thread and another thread where you got all strong worded over something that was not a big deal. I did not think my earlier post was a big deal either.

I want to tell you I didn't say I knew what went down, to paraphrase what I said, I said 'I don't think most of the politicians intentionally did that' assuming politicians are mostly inept and not knowing your backgrounds. It was not quite as concrete as you assume it was. I assume it was no harm no foul, but I again assume it struck a nerve with you, but I am not sure why. I did not appreciate how you wrote down to me like I am so stupid and naïve I cannot comprehend being involved in policy of a government. I was not trying to tell anyone anything, I was just replying and discussing how I thought the MM regulation went down.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    In my opinion, I would constitute use of a chainsaw very close to use of a firearm. Not quite as dangerous but damn close to as dangerous.
    Yes, but generally speaking, only to the stoner who using it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom