MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Honored to be there with y'all again.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Jeff liked to keep these events to 90 minutes or less.

We anticipate the remarks at Jeff’s memorial service, followed by our candlelight march around the Statehouse and Governor’s Mansion (one pass around each) should keep us to that time frame.

The Irish wake for Jeff at the Rams Head is for at least one toast, and we realize it’s a school night.

Please join us for only one, or all three, of the elements; whatever you are able to manage, and whenever you can get there, it will be a blessing.

No matter that you hadn’t personally met Rack&Roll, or didn’t know him well off-line, Jeff would have wanted to meet you, and wanted for you to meet and know his many MDS and Patriot Picket friends and supporters.

In our unity and shared purpose there is strength.

As Jeff himself would say, it is an honor and a joy to be together in the same place with such Patriots as these!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Honored to be there with y'all again.

Thank you so much Bob!

It is fitting that you were the OP who created two of the the most momentous MDS threads that concerned Jeff, not only during his life but after his passing too.

He truly loved and admired you for your evocative writing, your principled devotion to our cause, and for your personal courage and boldness - - as a member of the “Magnificent Seven” - - in standing firm with us the night of our arrest.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I'll see you guys there.
    Kevin, my deepest sympathies. Losing a sibling is terrible, losing a twin brother is something I can't even process. You both are remarkable men.
    May God Almighty give you peace and comfort.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Lawyers Mall is located between the buildings numbered “15” (Governor’s Mansion) and “16” on this diagram.

The brick-paved public sidewalk along College Avenue passes west/east across the north end of Lawyers Mall and is the center point of Jeff’s memorial service.

This diagram shows the Maryland Statehouse, numbered “18” in the center of “Statehouse Circle.”

Public parking is also noted below as “1A” (Navy Stadium), “1B” and “1C”:

Attachments

• 4FB451F5-7D82-40BA-A35B-146D86D48760.jpg
      4FB451F5-7D82-40BA-A35B-146D86D48760.jpg
      97.4 KB · Views: 394
    • 5DDEF6D3-9FBE-4DE7-81CD-081348CCE659.jpg
      5DDEF6D3-9FBE-4DE7-81CD-081348CCE659.jpg
      49.4 KB · Views: 378
    Absolutely. Any and all Patriot Picket gear is encouraged.

No, "some karen" got offended by their very existence, never mind their audacity to appear in public, and called in the storm troopers.

Based upon Discovery, I'm inclined to say "some Karen" was actually a fat white guy named Larry. It is odd that the orders to arrest came from The Governor's Mansion, but nobody can name who gave the orders.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Based upon Discovery, I'm inclined to say "some Karen" was actually a fat white guy named Larry. It is odd that the orders to arrest came from The Governor's Mansion, but nobody can name who gave the orders.

I wonder if we can get arrested and file another lawsuit Monday.

Can anyone confirm officer Pope will be there?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

I'm not saying it is or isn't, but he may have been upset when we did a "bullhorn serenade" at his mansion one evening... Good times! :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom