• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If we don’t not comply together, we will surely hang separately.

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    How many mags do you really need? It's kind of pointless having a hundred AR-15 30rd mags. Not saying you shouldn't be able to buy them, just that what difference is it going to make? Don't you have enough already?

Who said it’s just for one type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    I will say this. I definitely will NOT comply. I’m not just saying it to sound tough but I’ve had enough. F*ck the Democrats and anyone else who cherry picks the constitution. I will happily spend my life savings fighting this unconstitutional bullsh*t.

I'm with you, my thoughts exactly. It doesn't matter what these communist ba$tards do. From MD not VA so I feel the pain. All our institutions have been been corrupted and the schools are pumping out this garbage. Our freedom and liberty is being squandered as the American people sleep.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    Who said it’s just for one type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just using one example. Some people just keep buying this stack of plastic because Govs want to ban them. However, what are you really going to do with the 45th piece of plastic you can't do with the 1-44th mags... Does that make sense?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    How many mags do you really need? It's kind of pointless having a hundred AR-15 30rd mags. Not saying you shouldn't be able to buy them, just that what difference is it going to make? Don't you have enough already?

You shut your Tory mouth. It’s not your business what people have or what they think they need.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012

Nope.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    You shut your Tory mouth. It’s not your business what people have or what they think they need.

Very liberal of you, can't come up with a reasonable argument or point so just tells someone to shut up. Also, FYI Tories are politically conservatives in UK.

It's a valid question. I didn't say it was my business either, I'm simply asking a question. Don't get emotional.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Very liberal of you, can't come up with a reasonable argument or point so just tells someone to shut up.

It's a valid question. I didn't say it was my business either, I'm simply asking a question. Don't get emotional.

LOL. I came up with a very reasonable argument. None of your business. Don’t ask the question.

Yeah, I’m pretty liberal.......

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I was just using one example. Some people just keep buying this stack of plastic because Govs want to ban them. However, what are you really going to do with the 45th piece of plastic you can't do with the 1-44th mags... Does that make sense?

Stockpile, cache, spare parts, dickfors, henway, etc.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    LOL. I came up with a very reasonable argument. None of your business. Don’t ask the question.

Yeah, I’m pretty liberal.......

Don't get me wrong, people should be able to buy as many as they can afford. I'm just wondering the psychology behind some, who feel the need to go out and get the 100th mag just because the state government decides they want to ban it.

Like what exactly are you going to do with the 100th mag that the 1-99th mags you already have can't do for you? At a certain point too many magazines become a liability.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Don't get me wrong, people should be able to buy as many as they can afford. I'm just wondering the psychology behind some, who feel the need to go out and get the 100th mag just because the state government decides they want to ban it.

Like what exactly are you going to do with the 100th mag that the 1-99th mags you already have can't do for you? At a certain point too many magazines become a liability.

If you don’t get it, you don’t get it. Use your head. Think about potential uses, especially after a ban. If you can’t figure it out, you need to expand your thinking. Just my liberal opinion.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When something becomes banned, there is an instant creation of a black market... not suggesting anyone do anything illegal, just pointing out an obvious artifact of tyranny

New converts may need them for the boogaloo. Same reason to make a metric shit-ton of 80 percents.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    This is bloombergs work. He funded the Virginia takeover. ****er will be big problem for Trump. bloomy has $20 B in cash.

Most billionaires (including Trump) have their wealth locked up in property, stocks, bonds, and other instruments.

bloomberg is the dims "Rider on the White Horse". This guy is much more moderate on all issues except gun control. For guns, he is a radical. He will draw a lot of moderate dims and Independents.

Hang on to your ass boys, it's going to be a rough ride.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    When something becomes banned, there is an instant creation of a black market... not suggesting anyone do anything illegal, just pointing out an obvious artifact of tyranny

There is no black market when you can easily drive and go across state line and still buy more of what you want.

Besides most of America already has an abundance of this stuff.

I think it's just an irrational hysteria and nothing more in most cases. 'Er I'm gunna buy more mags because the other guys is too' despite the fact the other stockpile of mags you have are collecting dust.

I'm talking about the extreme cases, where someone already has a ton of mags. Yeah if you only have a few yeah go and buy more asap because it makes a difference.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    This is bloombergs work. He funded the Virginia takeover. ****er will be big problem for Trump. bloomy has $20 B in cash.

Most billionaires (including Trump) have their wealth locked up in property, stocks, bonds, and other instruments.

bloomberg is the dims "Rider on the White Horse". This guy is much more moderate on all issues except gun control. For guns, he is a radical. He will draw a lot of moderate dims and Independents.

He use to be a registered Republican until last year. Shocking.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD

And soda, that man hates him some pop.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    There is no black market when you can easily drive and go across state line and still buy more of what you want.

Besides most of America already has an abundance of this stuff.

I think it's just an irrational hysteria and nothing more in most cases. 'Er I'm gunna buy more mags because the other guys is too' despite the fact the other stockpile of mags you have are collecting dust.

I'm talking about the extreme cases, where someone already has a ton of mags. Yeah if you only have a few yeah go and buy more asap because it makes a difference.

“Irrational hysteria?” People said that here in MD in 2013 and they still rammed that abomination through. Actually they didn’t have to ram it through, they had what VA now has as far as state government goes. The “hysteria” then doesn’t seem so irrational now; besides having to go out of state for mags (VA soon to be unavailable), we can’t buy many rifles that we used to be able to and can’t even transfer them in-state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom