• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Looks like all ticket prices have gone up $1 since last show: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=249177.

Also seems they are keeping the extended hours they started last show.

November 20, 21 & 22 2020

4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
    Chantilly, VA 20153​​

HOURS:
    Friday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ADMISSION:
    Friday: $14.00
    $23.00 for 3 day pass
    Adults: $17.00 for Saturday or Sunday

Get in Free Sunday with
    hand stamp from Saturday

Teens 12 - 17 years: $9.00

Children under 12: FREE

​Tables:
    900 Eight Foot Tables

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

$1 off coupon here:

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/coupon.html

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'd like to get down there, but how was the last one with all the fun social distancing crap? Looks like the lines outside were insane due to limited occupancy.

Feb 23, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    VA voting for Biden is a bad sign, dark times are coming and I do not see the right doing anything about it.

People need to have an exit plan, or create a self sustaining community because more places are leaning left now, and TX is already purple instead of Red due to all the Cali people going there to turn it blue.

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    I'd like to get down there, but how was the last one with all the fun social distancing crap? Looks like the lines outside were insane due to limited occupancy.

The lines outside were long, but it was nice being inside and not packed like a sardine. I actually prefer it with the less people inside. We got in line by 8, and we were inside by 9:30.

If you do not get there early, I would go later in the day. Lines allegedly die down around 2pm.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    If you belong to MSI, volunteer to help at the booth, get in free and no line - enter through the exhibitor door.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    The lines outside were long, but it was nice being inside and not packed like a sardine. I actually prefer it with the less people inside. We got in line by 8, and we were inside by 9:30.

If you do not get there early, I would go later in the day. Lines allegedly die down around 2pm.

A friend and I were talking about going Friday. Getting some BBQ at Willards and getting in line by noon since they are opening at 1pm now. Hoping that early on a Friday a lot of people are still working so maybe a limited crowd, but with the election mess that may not be a thing.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I have not been to a gun show in 25 years,,,
    can I expect mags for ruger minis, M&P pistols, etc. 80% lowers?
    I think it is time to check out a show or 2,, last show I attended was at the Annapolis armory,,mid 90s

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    TK Defense will be there for your Maryland transfers. Should be in our normal spot right across the aisle from Trojan Arms in the big hall.

NewTwo

Jan 10, 2020
    I'll admit this show hasn't been as good during the panic. They're still stuffing their tables with mineral water salesmen over actual firearm sellers. Everyone and their mother is looking to gouge on ammunition, you might find one good deal in the whole show.

downrange48

Nov 26, 2014
    Baltimore County Md
    Went to last one did not realize you had to get in 1 line to get a ticket and another to enter. Lady checking people in was nice enough to take my money stamp my hand and tell me to stop back in 1/2 hr and the would have some one bring a ticket over.

Could have made go spend another 1 just to get a ticket and another to stand in line.
    Gotta love the Virginia ladies.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Is this show still going on this weekend? Anyone know? Thanks.

I would say unless you know someone in the know, the best source of that info is their official page linked in the first post.

They have a blurb about it on the top of the page.. I won't repost it all because the situation will likely change quickly and anything copied here would become out of date fast. In a nutshell sounds like the governor's orders from last Friday would force them to cancel and they are currently fighting that.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    I would say unless you know someone in the know, the best source of that info is their official page linked in the first post.

They have a blurb about it on the top of the page.. I won't repost it all because the situation will likely change quickly and anything copied here would become out of date fast. In a nutshell sounds like the governor's orders from last Friday would force them to cancel and they are currently fighting that.

Thanks, good point on checking the link before asking the MD Shooters brain trust. Me not so smart sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom