• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Nic Kipke says it is completely legal , but in bad taste and form . He said the NRA should protest it ... He just answered my text and picture of program

Nic "vote the Red Flag bill" Kipke is correct - as long as the entire committee is invited, there is no issue. However, I firmly believe any GOP member who attends needs to be blackballed from any firearm owner support. They should be standing outside with the Patriots who put on the armour everyday. To do otherwise, is simply shameful and a hard smack in the face to those Patriots.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Yes, after the revolution, and then only for a time being.

Welcome to the world of politics. You guys think that vinegar is going to win this. Appears the other side is still going with honey. I am reserving my vinegar for the revolution.

Haha. Other side with Honey. That's funny. Any GOP Member who goes should be blackballed from any and all firearm owner support. Any GOP member who takes this dinner is susceptible to be on the take - maybe not now, but it will happen. And really not about ethics as much as it is about principles. My humble opinion, is they should forego the dinner and every GOP member, regardless of committee, should be outside with the Patriots.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Nic "vote the Red Flag bill" Kipke is correct - as long as the entire committee is invited, there is no issue. However, I firmly believe any GOP member who attends needs to be blackballed from any firearm owner support. They should be standing outside with the Patriots who put on the armour everyday. To do otherwise, is simply shameful and a hard smack in the face to those Patriots.

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    My email to Senator Ready:

Senator Ready,

I was dismayed this afternoon to discover the attached flyer inviting the Judicial Proceedings Committee, of which I believe you are a member, to cocktails and dinner courtesy of the Bloomberg operation Everytown for Gun Safety. As one of your constituents, I am disgusted by such cavalier lobbying efforts promoted by a non-resident foundation that, only just, falls short of flat-out bribery.

The relentless persecution of law abiding Maryland gun owners has been a top priority of the General Assembly democrats for decades, even as the Office of the Maryland Attorney General continues to fail to pursue meaningful prosecution and sentencing of assault, robbery, and murder. In conjunction with another round of egregious gun legislation being considers for this year's session, my wife and I will have to make some difficult decisions in the next couple years as to whether we keep our family and businesses in my home state, or begin the search to relocate somewhere that still has respect for the rights of all Americans.

I very much look forward to hearing your voice in opposition to bills HB910/SB958, HB1261, HB1257, HB636/SB646, and SB422.

Most Sincerely,
    ---
    bibitor
    FEMA Region III

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Just my thoughts: There is nothing illegal or even unethical about this - It has to do with Principles - choice, if you will. The GOP members have a choice to either stand with the Patriots who fight so hard every day - grow some or mingle with the enemy, which we all know does no good. Just makes us look weak. I suggest those GOP members be held to the fire and any who attend should be blackballed from any and all support from firearm owners. I mean, there has been excuse after excuse from gun groups and individual owners about forgiving those who voted for the RED FLAG law - It is my humble opinion, either they vote against these unconstitutional bills because they feel it in their heart and soul - and not because they get a contribution - or they don't. Contributions to these so called pro 2A public servants should not be necessary to get the principled vote. This is not about ethics - it is about principles

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    My email to Senator Ready:

Senator Ready,

I was dismayed this afternoon to discover the attached flyer inviting the Judicial Proceedings Committee, of which I believe you are a member, to cocktails and dinner courtesy of the Bloomberg operation Everytown for Gun Safety. As one of your constituents, I am disgusted by such cavalier lobbying efforts promoted by a non-resident foundation that, only just, falls short of flat-out bribery.

The relentless persecution of law abiding Maryland gun owners has been a top priority of the General Assembly democrats for decades, even as the Office of the Maryland Attorney General continues to fail to pursue meaningful prosecution and sentencing of assault, robbery, and murder. In conjunction with another round of egregious gun legislation being considers for this year's session, my wife and I will have to make some difficult decisions in the next couple years as to whether we keep our family and businesses in my home state, or begin the search to relocate somewhere that still has respect for the rights of all Americans.

I very much look forward to hearing your voice in opposition to bills HB910/SB958, HB1261, HB1257, HB636/SB646, and SB422.

Most Sincerely,
    ---
    bibitor
    FEMA Region III

Good letter - I wonder what excuse he will give for going?

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I can see absolutely nothing ethical about this, if the NRA, Second Amendment Foundation or even the the Patriot Picket sent out this invite the dims would be holding news conferences from my about how they were trying to bribe a committee of the general assembly, with food and drink.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    I can see absolutely nothing ethical about this, if the NRA, Second Amendment Foundation or even the the Patriot Picket sent out this invite the dims would be holding news conferences from my about how they were trying to bribe a committee of the general assembly, with food and drink.

If the NRA or any other group wants to host such an event - all they have to do is invite an entire committee or the entire GA body. The problem arises when one of two or three members are taken out - and I think that still happens on the QT, unfortunately

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    So is it any surprise that all the recent graft, bribery, corruption and unethical behavior in Annapolis flows from the Baltimore City and Dem Counties that control Annapolis and the State?

Today’s episode of the DemocRat soap opera “General Despicable” features Montgomery County and their endless parade of arrogant political slime:

Gil Genn is from MoCo.

Genn represented MoCo in the MGA with fellow MoCo bastard Brian Frosh, and self-reverentially claims to be a HERO there for legislating against drunk driving:

https://bellamygenngroup.com/our-team/gil-genn/

Attachments

• AB941873-AB52-4DCF-8FE0-73AE1A03904B.jpeg
      AB941873-AB52-4DCF-8FE0-73AE1A03904B.jpeg
      35.9 KB · Views: 405

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019

Attachments

• 45B4EE6A-82BB-4D31-BF21-3CBF6E3B1DA5.jpg
      45B4EE6A-82BB-4D31-BF21-3CBF6E3B1DA5.jpg
      86.3 KB · Views: 405
    • B29136C8-55A3-4D4E-BB49-449A5E6A094F.jpg
      B29136C8-55A3-4D4E-BB49-449A5E6A094F.jpg
      94.2 KB · Views: 429

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Here’s Montgomery County Delegate Ariana Kelly complaining about sexual harassment in Annapolis by other MoCo slime balls!

Attachments

• CB19D160-8F4D-4FC2-B6FE-8952CAC1046A.jpg
      CB19D160-8F4D-4FC2-B6FE-8952CAC1046A.jpg
      76.2 KB · Views: 426

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The Chairman of the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee, who are all invited to this typical Annapolis slime fest, is a ...

**** DemocRat from Montgomery County! ****

Ta Da!

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Did you respond to that little pissant and tell him you don't care if the lawmakers have declared that this is legal

It is still highly unethical and will be treated as such in the minds of voters

It's only unethical if the group paying the tab is not of the mind set approved by the gerrymandered veto and filibuster proof majority

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom