• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Yup, f^ck that. These kind've "laws" are "will not comply" kind of laws. These are the line that americans cannot allow politicians to cross.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    4. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: ….. (iv) the capacity to accept a magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; ….

That just happens to describe 80% of the target pistols used in the Olympic Games. Notably the Pardini SP and the Walther GSP.

We're dealing with imbeciles here.

PTossern916

Nov 6, 2019
    LOL. I have lived in Montgomery County for 20 years. I haven't complied with any of Maryland's nonsense, and I don't expect Virginians will comply with this crap either.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yup, f^ck that. These kind've "laws" are "will not comply" kind of laws. These are the line that americans cannot allow politicians to cross.

Until there's a consequence for their behaviors, these Bolshevik politicians will continue to push it. That's all I'm going to say on that matter.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    What do you think these democratic POS would say if they decided to cut back on vehicles due to all the traffic deaths. Four tires, engine that runs, a windshield, and the dreaded steering wheel. Make it inoperable or loose it.

Sorry maam, looks like we're going to have to take your ford with us. At least this one won't be killing kids.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    What do you think these democratic POS would say if they decided to cut back on vehicles due to all the traffic deaths. Four tires, engine that runs, a windshield, and the dreaded steering wheel. Make it inoperable or loose it.

Sorry maam, looks like we're going to have to take your ford with us. At least this one won't be killing kids.

That'll only happen once people begin a campaign of running over their politicians.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I see some 22wmr uppers and kits out there, too

I see a market for a large-sized rimfire cartridge. I wonder how the rimfire envelope could be pushed to get a substantial cartridge that works in an autoloader.

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    How long until they try to implement this crap? VA is my go to place to buy mags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Let's just say that I would make a point of stocking up over the next six months.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    I wonder if many VA counties will declare themselves a 2A sanctuary like counties in other states have. County executives/councils could hold some significant sway here regarding lack of enforcement on gun control laws.

In Colorado there are a lot of stores that still sell standard capacity mags and the county government and Sheriffs totally support them.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    How long until they try to implement this crap? VA is my go to place to buy mags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many mags do you really need? It's kind of pointless having a hundred AR-15 30rd mags. Not saying you shouldn't be able to buy them, just that what difference is it going to make? Don't you have enough already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom