• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    As someone who lives in the DMZ between the beltway and the district line, please don’t make me wake up one morning behind enemy lines!

Being a little sarcastic but I am sure we could help you move.

AACO_Salami

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 12, 2019
    "maybe you can give a detailed description of how it feels to bow to the crown."

You live in Maryland, I'm sure you know all about bowing to the Democrat crown. May be you can provide us a description of what that feels like?

Be prepared for more gun control next year in Maryland, even Hogan won't protect you. Permit and background check to buy ammo/magazines, outright AR-15 ban and ban on possession, red flags on non-compliers, no out-of-state purchased ammo/mags allowed (California law). Pretty soon all you will be able to get is shotguns, hunting rifles, and muzzle loaders.

All made possible by the left and their allies on the right, people with your mindset.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    NY Times: ‘Tidal Wave’ of Mass Immigration Hands Virginia to Democrat

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/10/ny-times-tidal-wave-mass-immigration-hands-virginia-democrats/

As Breitbart News analyzed, Virginia’s foreign-born population has boomed over the last few decades. In 1990, Virginia was home to less than 312,000 foreign-born residents. Today, there are close to 1.1 million, almost four times what the population was three decades before.

In 2019, 1-in-10 Virginia residents are foreign-born. In 1990, only about 1-in-28 residents were born outside the U.S.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    NY Times: ‘Tidal Wave’ of Mass Immigration Hands Virginia to Democrat

A 38-year-old immigrant from India interviewed by the New York Times explained that he voted for Democrats in the recent Virginia election because he supports gun control measures, calling it the “most pressing issue” for him.

IF he became a citizen, seems he didn't learn what the Constitution is or what it means.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    I'm thinking I need to update this image for modern times.

This image is just fine for progressive Virginia. You see the flag depicts an image of a poor oppressed trans "woman" who was brave enough to slay a racist, misogynistic, white cis male oppressor and his toxic masculinity for refusing to date her because she has a penis.

spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    So on a more serious note has anyone found a somewhat definitive analysis of why this happened? I mean I know the demographics of NOVA have drastically changed in the last 20 years and that Bloomberg dropped a butt-load of dollars in this race specifically due to his anti-2A agenda, but what was the proximate cause.........was it low voter turnout by Republicans and Independents, lack of viable, or really any, Republican candidates in so many races, or a backlash against the Trump administration, or something else........

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    So on a more serious note has anyone found a somewhat definitive analysis of why this happened? I mean I know the demographics of NOVA have drastically changed in the last 20 years and that Bloomberg dropped a butt-load of dollars in this race specifically due to his anti-2A agenda, but what was the proximate cause.........was it low voter turnout by Republicans and Independents, lack of viable, or really any, Republican candidates in so many races, or a backlash against the Trump administration, or something else........

In large part, it had to do with a gerrymandered district map made by the courts in response to an Eric Holder run organization lawsuit; and we all know how gerrymandering works here.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    "maybe you can give a detailed description of how it feels to bow to the crown."

You live in Maryland, I'm sure you know all about bowing to the Democrat crown. May be you can provide us a description of what that feels like?

Be prepared for more gun control next year in Maryland, even Hogan won't protect you. Permit and background check to buy ammo/magazines, outright AR-15 ban and ban on possession, red flags on non-compliers, no out-of-state purchased ammo/mags allowed (California law). Pretty soon all you will be able to get is shotguns, hunting rifles, and muzzle loaders.

Just like all the anti gun bills that passed last year. Amirite?

What's your complex though? You get off coming here and letting everyone know they will only be able to buy a Nerf gun after this years General Assembly session?

Congrats to where ever you live or something. You're so much better than I am. LOL

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    Just like all the anti gun bills that passed last year. Amirite?

What's your complex though? You get off coming here and letting everyone know they will only be able to buy a Nerf gun after this years General Assembly session?

Congrats to where ever you live or something. You're so much better than I am. LOL

He thinks he's safe in NC. No state is safe from this. Not one. And it will happen.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's not so much the proximate cause why it happened now . It's. Amazing how long it held out until now . The population handwriting has been on the wall for a long time .

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    My friends back in my home state have so far been fine with the election results. Of course they’re fudds who think Trump is a meanie and that “well now we’ll get legal weed”.

Tried to explain what’s coming their way but they’re far too comfy with “well that’ll never happen in VA the Dems will never get re-elected”. Doesn’t help matters that the rag that is my former local paper is super left leaning and painting a rosy picture of the gun control bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2013
    This bill is not being voted on. It was part of the special session nugget the Gov tried to slip through. The Republicans were able to stop it in its tracks. If the Dems take control of the senate and house that puppy will be rammed through. Next year we need to vote Northam out. fred55

“We” didn’t vote the sum’bitch in. I’d wager that took all of 8 counties and you aint in any of em.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Here is a good summary and commentary on the new bills. There is some deep BS such as the new fake phrase "assault firearm" which goes well beyond EBRs

Cross-posted in the other gun bill thread - not sure if this should be its own since it covers more than one bill.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    My friends back in my home state have so far been fine with the election results. Of course they’re fudds who think Trump is a meanie and that “well now we’ll get legal weed”.

Tried to explain what’s coming their way but they’re far too comfy with “well that’ll never happen in VA the Dems will never get re-elected”. Doesn’t help matters that the rag that is my former local paper is super left leaning and painting a rosy picture of the gun control bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Legal weed your friends speak of is really a back door way to keep the young from getting weapons to defend against tyrants. I mean, how many young people who get their "weed card" know that it will prevent them later on from getting their "tyrant repellent"?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    This Legal weed your friends speak of is really a back door way to keep the young from getting weapons to defend against tyrants. I mean, how many young people who get their "weed card" know that it will prevent them later on from getting their "tyrant repellent"?

Once they have weed, they don't really care about anything else. Just mellow out ...

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Once they have weed, they don't really care about anything else. Just mellow out ...

t62ThCQ.jpg

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Yep the government will use this back door to keep them from wanting to remove a government that will control them and do away with their rights little by little until they are all gone. Think Germany in the 10930's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom