List of Anti-2A Groups and Individuals. Lets vote with our dollars.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Was in the Westminster office and they had a sign posted, I contacted HO waiting for a response from them..

Novacare Rehabilitation Though out Va, MD and PA. Headquarters in PA!

https://www.novacare.com/
    NovaCare Rehabilitation / Select Physical Therapy
    680 American Avenue
    Second Floor
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    (800) 331-8840

Mission

NovaCare Rehabilitation will provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.

We deliver superior quality in all that we do.

We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.

We treat others as they would like to be treated.

We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.

We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.

We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.

We are team players.

We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties directly and maintain positive working relationships.

We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.

We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I see BlueCross and Mallinckrodt on the list. Well if you don't want Health Insurance or need pain meds , not a problem.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Great article on the hypocrisy of REI over kicking out gear from Vista Outdoors.

http://ultimateupland.com/you-cant-spell-hypocrite-without-rei/

tl;dr
    The taxes collected for sales of arms and related accessories are directly used for conservation that benefits outdoors activities far beyond hunting. REI has contributed since 1977 what Vista Outdoors, the company they kicked out for dealing in arms, generates about the same EVERY YEAR.

By being so vehemently anti-gun, REI is ironically anti-conservation.

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Thinking about this today. Netflix hired Obama and Valerie Jarrett two years ago I think. My wife and I dropped the subscription shortly thereafter. We honestly don't miss it. More time for us now, and I'm really glad I'm not sending money to that company every month.

Media does matter, and companies like Netflix, HBO, Google, Apple, Facebook and others really do want to eradicate the second amendment. I have been reducing my spending and my time spent with these companies and other companies.

We should be spending our hard earned money wisely. We should check before we shop to make sure we aren't sending our wages to people that are actively suppressing our civil rights. 2nd Vote tracks some of this, and they have a good site that enables us to do filtered searches of companies by issues, including the second amendment:

https://www.2ndvote.com/company-scores/

Keep spending wisely, and thanks for hearing me.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Here are some more companies to add to the list, some are already well known as anti2A, others are new.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...-sena/3258ed616a016f80dfa3/optimized/full.pdf

Thanks, good post.

A lot of these companies are like twitter and the rest of those tech clowns. Their claim of being some of "...the most respected companies" is hyperbole and at best. Most of these orgs are controlled by Orwellian leftists accountable for doing significant damage to lives and livelihoods across the country.

It's a good list to share, helps me better understand where I shouldn't be spending my money. Thanks for sharing it.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    It really burns me up these clowns (and leftists I personally know) screaming fore MORE LAWS. You can show them the numbers and how most of the existing laws never come into play because of dropped charges, but they don't care. MORE LAWS!

And I wonder how many on that list have guns or armed security on their payroll.

Sarfs1

Mar 20, 2020
    these lists re businesses are the most impactful imo as we can all abstain directly...thanks for the effort to publish this

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom