• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    So I am in a small purge of three firearms that I do not have a "real" purpose for.

Provided I sell them, I stand to sit on a bit of coin. Now, living in NC grants me the right endowed upon me to stay strapped every damn place I wanna. My pancakes come out cold from Ihop? Out thumps the the heater.
    In any event, in the land of mountains and freedom, I carry most every day and with that, I have a few rotating to choose from.

Now I am very curious to purchase a 43X and with the extra coinage, add some little odds and ends, Agency Trigger and barrel for sure. Then the question is, I have never Rolando'ed something.....so that in my head as well. Oh decisions decisions. In any event, a little 43X would be dandy to add to the stable in my opinion. So why shouldn't I? Wrong answers are accepted as well. Frankly I encourage them. Gimme the good, the bad, and the ugly. The long and short of it. Y'know I will only listen to 3% of the comments anyway.

- Brent

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Paging Blaster.

I have shot the 43X(as well as the 43). Great little gun. If you feel you need a little more reach, you can throw an 18 slide onto it. Either way, a very nice compact.

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    Look at the 48, with the shields 15+1 mags, good to go , as well as a red dot sight.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Look at the 48, with the shields 15+1 mags, good to go , as well as a red dot sight.
    If you go this route, you understand, you will want to change the mag release to a steel one, and it will undoubtedly eat up your original Glock mags. So, it will not necessarily be a daily shooter.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Sig p365 easily holds 12+1, while remaining sub-compact (no extended grip feel or appearance). But you can't go wrong with the 43 either, if that's what you're more comfortable or familiar with.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Don’t do it... they are all going to laugh at you.

Seriously though I love my 43X. Throw a set of Ameriglo sights on and you are good to go.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Don’t do it... they are all going to laugh at you.

Seriously though I love my 43X. Throw a set of Ameriglo sights on and you are good to go.

I think I will!! The Trooper set looks like a good way to go there. I haven’t bought a new Glock in a long time. Last one I bought I threw Triji’s on it. I’ll give the Ameriglo their time to shine. I think to start it’ll be those and a barrel from Agency. I have one from them in a Poly80. I like the option of shooting PC lead as I have a bunch of those lying around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Of all the things I could spend money on, that isn't one of them. I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to buy a Glock, which is weird because every time one of my non-gun owning friends comes to me with the, "I'm thinking about getting a gun, what should I get?" question, the first thing I tell them is: Glock. There are SO many reasons for it too - Glock makes a model to fit just about anything you'd want - calibers, size, single stack mag, etc - there's an option for everyone. And then there's the aftermarket factor - there's more stuff made for Glock when it comes to sights, holsters, triggers, barrels, magazines, etc, than the rest of everything else combined.

But for some reason I still have yet to actually purchase a Glock myself, and it's not even a money factor - I have lots of stuff that falls under the "more expensive" category - Sig, H&K, Dan Wesson...I'm looking at getting the 2020 Colt Python next.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    If Mooresville is anything like the Raleigh area good luck at finding ANY 9mm pistols. let alone Glocks!

I just put a G43X on “lay away” at a store. All black, brand new - $500 cash. I owe $1 until my state approval comes through. I have a Utah permit so I can’t cash and carry here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    One of the best carry pistol available. But I don't know much about concealed carry.
    I might buy another just for the hell of it.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    One of the best carry pistol available. But I don't know much about concealed carry.
    I might buy another just for the hell of it.

What kind of madman would want two of them?:innocent0
    g43xs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom