• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    FYI should you vote at the Senior Center in Westminster this week:

I arrived a little after 7am. Parking lot was full so I parked at the Fisher medical building. That parking lot is right next to the back of the Senior Center property. If anyone chooses to park there, there is a short but steep hill.

It took me about 50 minutes from the end of the line to scanning my ballot.

EDIT: Deputized Dupe Police. There is a thread in the WC that was before mine. I put mine here without checking there to be more visible to the under-50-post folks. I won't be offended if this is closed or merged with the other.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=250022

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    We just got back from voting in Elkton at the Administration Building. Arrived at 6:45 and was done at 8:00. Doors opened promptly at 7:00 and everyone there was helpful and pleasant.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    Voted at Northeast HS in Pasadena this morning. Took a half hour at around 9:00. (Did electronic)

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Got in the line at Kingsview Rec Center in Germantown at noon. It took less than 20 minutes to get in the door and check in.

Once I checked in, I was offered the choice of voting by paper ballot that I would run through the scanner myself, or voting on one of the electronic touch screen voting machines. There was a significant looking line to use the touch screens, and no line to use a booth to fill out the paper ballot. I went with paper. There was no line to run the paper ballot through the scanner.

The total process was maybe 30 minutes.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    We voted there just before lunch. The line reached the lower end of the parking lot but was steady moving. Took about 30-40 minutes.

Wife and I tried to vote at 2pm and line was still to end of parking lot, we did not wait, will try again later this week.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    voted at Oregon Ridge in Baltimore county, in and out in exactly 1 hour including wasting 5 minutes for the lady to check me in because she couldn't manage to find me in the system and had to have an assistant help her, otherwise was very smooth and easy process and actually better than 2016 when I had to vote at the farm museum that is down the road from Oregon Ridge

Gorba

Deplorable Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2018
    Annapolis
    Pip Moyer Rec Center in Annapolis. Arrived at 1010 this morning and was finished and back in my car by 1040. My wife voted around 1400 and reports it was a lot busier then. Recommend mid morning arrival.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I pass by the Jacksonville senior center daily and yesterday and today the line was around the building.

Badger1

MDS Supporter
    Jun 21, 2017
    Early Voting Center wait times:
    Anne Arundel County
    Prince George's County (PDF)
    Montgomery County

Anne Arundel seems to be the most transparent about how stale the information is. Can't tell on Montgomery, but the page auto-refreshes every few minutes. PG seems like they update wait times every few hours. I didn't find wait time tools for any other counties. Hope this helps you guys avoid the lines this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom