• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I sure can use a pint glass like yours, even willing to trade a few drinks for one being as we’re fellow Fredneckians!
    I only have one (a gift of BradMac, who I believe gave MinuteMan credit for it, when at a DA event in Frederick), otherwise would share. We should get lunch and maybe a pint to drink sometime given the proximity.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    If you do that would be great! If your near Fredneck or Hagerstown the same offer goes. Thanks.

When in MD for work, I'm in Fredneck County, when I'm off work, well, I'm a political refugee in WV. :D

After I get off work, I'll check in a few boxes at the house. I know I have at least one extra, that I can give you. Just have to find it.

Minibee20634

May 28, 2019
    Hey Folks, got a test run of some 3 inch round vinyl stickers. They turned out nice.

They are free, up to 2 per person assuming after folks ask I have enough, worst case you get 1.

PM me your address and if you want 1 or 2 (I do not store these addresses, I will simply fill out an envelope by hand and then delete the PM with the address). After a few days, I will see how far this 100 goes and send them out.

Thanks folks :)

PM sent! Hoping you still have a couple available.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Any more of these likely to be printed anytime soon? i would gladly chip in to help cover the costs... Would love to have 4 one for each of 2 vehicles and one for toolbox and one for range box.. But I would be grateful for just one.

Or is the art available and I can get a few printed up on vinyl?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The Shield sticker should be the preferred sticker. Too many other stickers look like the round one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom