• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I'll be there for the candle lights.

Question for the parking: I have been up there during the day and done the stadium parking. I dont mind the walk but if the garage is open to the public after 6pm is there usually any parking available or just plan on the stadium ? And the parking hours at the stadium, it just says 'no overnight' when I looked up google.. I dont want to come back to a locked out parking and/or my car being towed because they 'close' at 9pm or something to that effect ?

Since the legislative session is over, the garage should be open to the public all day.

As for stadium parking, since the kiosk is self service, there is no "closing time" for the lot.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I'll be there in spirit. I'm taking care of my mom and won't be able to leave until late. I'll raise a glass of Woodford Reserve to Jeff.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'll be there for the candle lights.

Question for the parking: I have been up there during the day and done the stadium parking. I dont mind the walk but if the garage is open to the public after 6pm is there usually any parking available or just plan on the stadium ? And the parking hours at the stadium, it just says 'no overnight' when I looked up google.. I dont want to come back to a locked out parking and/or my car being towed because they 'close' at 9pm or something to that effect ?

Plenty of parking in the garage.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Art and I will be there. We plan to meet at Mission BBQ as well. Afterwards toast will depend upon the time. Anyone else donning WWNC shirts?

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Art and I will be there. We plan to meet at Mission BBQ as well. Afterwards toast will depend upon the time. Anyone else donning WWNC shirts?

Many, we hope.

So grateful that you and Art can be there tomorrow night.

While this is a memorial event, everyone who has any kind of Patriot Picket sweatshirt, shirt, hat or patch is encouraged to wear it, because Jeff would have loved that.

We are also bringing our favorite signs to illustrate and celebrate Jeff’s life, fighting spirit and humor in Annapolis: “MORE PATRIOTS THAN HANDCUFFS” and “WE WILL NOT COMPLY” along with many of our classic cardboard and paint signs (“LIBERTY IS NOT A LOOPHOLE” and “WE’LL KEEP OUR RIGHTS, YOU KEEP YOUR WRONGS”) from the many battles that both MDS and Patriot Picket members have joined to wage there.

As we march by candlelight silently around those buildings, we will remember Jeff and honor all those who have fought to preserve and restore our sacred rights there.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    If you have a Maryland Shooters sweatshirt, shirt, hat or patch to wear, you will honor us if you will also wear your MDS gear Monday night.

As we say goodbye to Jeff I want express my thanks to Maryland Shooters and its membership: courageous Maryland Shooters members not only stood with us on February 5, 2018, they were also threatened with arrest; it was one of those Maryland Shooters members who became our Paul Revere that night.

Jeff was thrilled when 450 Patriots showed up in Annapolis on a Monday night, just one week later, to protest that arrest and to demonstrate for our First and Second Amendment rights in Maryland.

I have never forgotten that crowd-sourced Maryland Shooters threads kept us all informed in the crucial first hours and days; another Maryland Shooters thread produced that historic turnout one week later.

Tomorrow night, when I stand at the mic to thank the courageous Patriots who stood with us that night, I will do so using their MDS screen names; likewise, when introducing some of our memorial speakers at this service, I will identify them by the name they are known by on MDS.

Jeff loved his many friends at MDS, and MDS gave Jeff the opportunity to know them personally and share mutual interests. I am grateful that at the very end of his life Jeff was able to return here to rejoin MDS and restore that communication.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Anyone parking at the Calvert St. garage and walking to Mission BBQ? If I remember Calvert St garage is free. Is there any place closer to Rams Head that is free?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Anyone parking at the Calvert St. garage and walking to Mission BBQ? If I remember Calvert St garage is free. Is there any place closer to Rams Head that is free?

Not sure the Calvert Garage , but i will park by St. Johns College close to where lawyers mall is and walk down to Mission BBQ .(not that far)

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    If you mean St. John's St., (#12 on the map) that's where I'm parking, mostly because I've parked there before. Free after 6pm, although who knows how closely they monitor it if you're a few minutes early. I will be there around 6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-090027_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210510-090027_Chrome.jpg
      45.9 KB · Views: 315

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Inspector1489, yes, thats the one. I have always referred to it as Calvert street garage, but same. I’ll be there by 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom