• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fogman

Ok, it's Christmas Eve and I'm hoping there are a few of my fellow MdShooter's who are giving their children/grandchildren a .22 rifle for Christmas. 4 years ago my father in law refinished his 1st .22 rifle and gave it to my son for Christmas. Without any ammo, it wouldn't have been as much fun.

I have 10 Federal Champion 50 round boxes to give away to 10 kids. Here's the catch. You must be willing to post a pic of your new shooter(feel free to block their faces) with their new .22. Pickup must be at AGC or Eldersburg area. Shipping is not an option. I'm available to meet for pickup all next week.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Awesome deal. Thank you for offering this.

To follow your lead, I will donate 5 - 50 round boxes of Remington Thunderbolt under the same conditions.

Pick up in Harford County or nearby.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    That is very generous "fogman" not in need of 22 ammo myself but you might have made more 10 smiling faces this year, Merry Christmas!

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    This is awesome! I made a .22AR pistol for my boy (eventually, he's 6 now), but he isn't ready to shoot it. Besides, I've got a little bit of ammo for me to continue "testing" it.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'll follow suit with some Agulia for PG/ SOMD areas . ( Or from anyone coming to any event where MSI has a booth .)

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Very nice. Not qualified. Got an AR 15-22 this year. She does not have a collar bone so now she can go shooting with me.

Nobody

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    If anyone is willing to ship id pay shipping. I'm down on the lower eastern shore this week and then head back to nc.

My 4 year old son will be opening a family airloom today. It's an 80s youth chipmunk 22 thats been through 3 youngings learning to shoot.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If anyone is willing to ship id pay shipping. I'm down on the lower eastern shore this week and then head back to nc.

My 4 year old son will be opening a family airloom today. It's an 80s youth chipmunk 22 thats been through 3 youngings learning to shoot.

I'd be willing to ship, but the price would be excessive for a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom