• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    San Jose to tax gun owners, will confiscate firearms for noncompliance

Gun owners in San Jose, California, will soon face a yearly tax and be required to carry additional insurance after their city council voted unanimously Tuesday evening to impose the new measures.

The forthcoming fee for gun ownership in the city has not yet been determined, but officials said that anyone found to be in noncompliance will have their weapons confiscated.

they would authorize any law enforcement officers to confiscate the firearms of any gun owner they stumble upon who does not provide proof that they have complied.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    In other news, San Jose has announced that any resident who wants to speak in public, whether at a public forum, online, or by dissemination by any other means, must pay an annual speech tax and carry speech insurance...

No, not really. Yet.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    They don't want our guns as they put it . They also don't care about human life because why come after the money ? I say get this shit over with and come and take them . Stop with all the BS .

Speedfreak

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 16, 2021
    $63 million a year in gun expenses??? I'd bet my left (you know what) those numbers are Covid-inflated and the majority of real numbers are due to criminals with illegal firearms and not law abiding citizens.

WatTyler

Ultimate Member
    Soon to be followed by a food tax against obesity, a gas tax against DWI, a booze tax against alcoholism, a marriage tax against spousal abuse, a lube tax against HIV, a medicine tax against oxy, an air tax against asthma, a poll tax against crappy legislation, an education tax against people thinking the wrong things, an array of utility surcharges covering electrocution, drowning and houses blowing up...
    and, yet, none of the above involve constitutionally-protected liberties. Except for the part about thinking wrong things. Which I may or may not do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom