• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Yeah, just look at success right here in Maryland since we have had to jump through the hoops to get a license to buy a handgun, it's just about done away with violent crime. Right???

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    This article is a winnah if you're playing gun-grabber bingo.
    The legislation is supported by Senator Van Hollen, Comgressman Raskin, Senator Blumenthal, Senator Murphy, Congresswoman Hayes, Brady, Giffords, the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence and the Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Violence Prevention and Policy

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Licencing reduces gun violence by up to 40%? really?

Let's look at the stats from some place OTHER than a sham organization that is run by Bloomberg:

Maryland firearm deaths by year:

2014 (the year after HQLs were introduced): 546
    2015: 708
    2016: 707
    2017: 742
    2018: 707
    2019: 757

That looks like the number of gun deaths went up, not down, after HQLs were introduced. Mr. Van Holler, stop lying to yourself, your constituents, and the citizens of the United States.

Source:. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I think those two clowns should have to apply for a license to breath our air. The review period before the license is granted should only take a couple of lifetimes.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Licencing reduces gun violence by up to 40%? really?

Let's look at the stats from some place OTHER than a sham organization that is run by Bloomberg:

Maryland firearm deaths by year:

2014 (the year after HQLs were introduced): 546
    2015: 708
    2016: 707
    2017: 742
    2018: 707
    2019: 757

That looks like the number of gun deaths went up, not down, after HQLs were introduced. Mr. Van Holler, stop lying to yourself, your constituents, and the citizens of the United States.

Source:. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

HQL requirement has done a helluva' good job impeding honest law-abiding Marylanders trying to purchase a handgun.

Van Hollen and Raskin - two prime examples of Maryland's contribution to the Democrat Embarassment.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    WOW! This March press release has SIX "common senses", AND a "bicameral" on top of that! Must be some WHEELY WHEELY super duper good stuff there!

No.

Here's a press release. How about you stick your common sense legislation up your bicameral asses? Then focus on some of your turd constituents. You might even feel better about yourselves, and I might find my very first iota of respect for you bicameral ass clowns.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    They either are the dumbest people on earth or their heads are up their collective asses . This is only for people that follow the law and don't break the law who the F do they think they are fooling .

Conaso

May 17, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    Oh, firearm laws work very well in his own state, especially in Prince George's County. "Handgun licensing saves lives for the same reason drivers’ licensing saves lives..." I don't know about Maryland but In pretty much every State, you can purchase a vehicle and insure it without a driver’s license. You cannot, however, drive the vehicle except on private property. And you do not need a permit to buy a car. What a dumb ass.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Hasn't been the same since Sammy Hagar took over for David Lee Roth......and that other guy wasn't any better.

:lol2::D:lol:

Hey now... unlike Van Hollen, Van Hagar did put out some decent stuff.

I'm also a huge fan of both Bon Scott and Brian Johnson, so maybe I'm just easy to please. :shrug:

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    HQL requirement has done a helluva' good job impeding honest law-abiding Marylanders trying to purchase a handgun.

I'd like an accounting of the funds collected through the handgun licensing process, and what it was spent on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom