• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Did anyone go to this show? I've always liked the Lebanon show.:D Our clan (note: with a "C" not a "K":rolleyes:) has bought a lot of stuff there and at Shyda's at times, including a loaded muzzle-loader.:innocent0 I couldn't go this time: long drive, tied to the computer (refinancing), no money after a $640 vet bill, and still a bit shy in public, what with the Corona and "other people" and all.:sad20: I've been looking forward to a report.:party29:

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Did anyone go to this show? I've always liked the Lebanon show.:D Our clan (note: with a "C" not a "K":rolleyes:) has bought a lot of stuff there and at Shyda's at times, including a loaded muzzle-loader.:innocent0 I couldn't go this time: long drive, tied to the computer (refinancing), no money after a $640 vet bill, and still a bit shy in public, what with the Corona and "other people" and all.:sad20: I've been looking forward to a report.:party29:

Don’t be shy, its safe at ground level.

Attachments

• B5A4BE26-B745-4964-B00E-D30B659010D6.jpg
      B5A4BE26-B745-4964-B00E-D30B659010D6.jpg
      39.1 KB · Views: 330

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

Pretty good show, I was not disappointed. Many C & R guns, ARs, AKs. They had tons of ammo at market prices and some below. Found some 10 mm Remington for $24/box. The only better price I've seen near me is from those OOS :D or online exclusive of shipping.

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    The show was good,picked up a few smalls then headed to Shyda's. Also stopped at Wolf's and looked at a few quality SG's. Almost forgot, didn't have to fill out a form to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom