• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have trouble keeping up with the front lines of wokeness. Does that bag indicate that hate has been disarmed, they're no longer up in arms about it, or did someone troll them with a red marker?

That is another piece Mom's Demand Action swag. The red line, I think, is intended to simply we should simply "disarm" and "gun violence" will disappear like their husband's libidos.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I have trouble keeping up with the front lines of wokeness. Does that bag indicate that hate has been disarmed, they're no longer up in arms about it, or did someone troll them with a red marker?

They had a meeting and decided they were good with hate, as long as you hate the right people.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Whenever these conversations spring up , it is actually a matter of at least 4 different conversations simultaneously :

1. Actual Laws
    2. What relevant Major LE Agency says in public statements
    3 What random individual LE Ofc says
    4. What is Wise & Prudent course for knowledgeable gun owner

Yes , FOPA is significantly different from State Law . If FOPA is both applicable and relevant for you , absolutely follow the FOPA protocols , if you wish/ need to invoke them .

That speaks volumes about the law, doesn't it? Two different people could be engaging in exactly the same act, one is a criminal and the other isn't.

"If the law supposes that, the law is a ass." -- Charles Dickens

JMB

Jan 30, 2019
    I’ve not been to the range since pre-COVID. Was closed then limited to LEOs and active military. Now it’s because I don’t want to fire off ammunition that I cannot readily and cheaply replace. When I did go to range which is a 40 minute driver, firearm in locked case in trunk, ammo in range bag in magazines, in back seat

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Attachments

• lebron-shoes.jpg
      lebron-shoes.jpg
      36.3 KB · Views: 130

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    I have one of the Dillon bags that I won at a match about 20 years ago. Still going strong. I have a green one instead of that ostentatious blue. Big enough to carry all my pistol crap. Not big enough to be super heavy. Although it will hold enough ammo to give your shoulder a workout. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom