• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Yes, Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love and Big Brother Bullies. Pennsylvania state Representative Brian Sims recently made a couple of videos where he harassed women who were outside a Planned Parenthood clinic praying for the patients and their babies.

And if that wasn't enough this clown put out a $100 bounty for the address of teenage girls who were also there so he could "dox" them. What is it with the Dems and their love of doxing? :shrug:

Graham Allen from Blaze TV is hosting an event at the same clinic this Friday, 10 May at 11am and the Patriot Picket is going on the road to show support for the First Amendment.

Myself and Rack&Roll will be leaving HoCo at 8am and have room if anyone wants a ride up.

Link to the story and video:

https://ijr.com/brian-sims-harasses...msK3w8zdm7gyRqoQ0IWgYhJDplvPQ2Ctqur0KBRQGuboY

Video embed of this clown in action:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Started watching the video...but I'm on the toilet right now, and his vibe was really messing up the good thing I had going on here...:sad20:

Gotta work Friday, but please give them hell for us :patriot:

From social media posts by gay friends in Philly...
    This guy does everything he can to be seen as a supporter of gay rights in Philly. He totally lost "the gay vote" with this stunt. The gay community is really pissed about his doxing attempt.
    I'm mentioning this because the Patriot Picket LGBTQ signs would be very beneficial at this picket, especially considering the neighborhood.

I will not be attending this PP event.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    On FB a poster was against PP going, wanted to stay on "guns". PP is doing well, this will help to gain national support. Stove does give great interviews, grab the spotlight.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    On FB a poster was against PP going, wanted to stay on "guns". PP is doing well, this will help to gain national support. Stove does give great interviews, grab the spotlight.
    I saw that, he might be a new follower as we have always stood up for 1A rights as hard as we have for the 2A.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I saw that, he might be a new follower as we have always stood up for 1A rights as hard as we have for the 2A.

Exactly, y'all are doing the right things. Tell rack I said hello please. I have his number but have gotten a fax tone / spy satellite noise so I hung up :)

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Snowflake Triggering Device cocked and locked.

da6a678656b991c42c9699807c0b7bb0.jpg

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    PA Democrat Rep. Brian Sims (D-182, Phil.) claims he is a “civil rights lawyer” and “LGBTQ advocate” but cashes a government paycheck, as a legislator, and this is what taxpayers get for their money:

Attachments

• 6B3D699F-810A-484C-942D-C7BA4BF43A52.jpeg
      6B3D699F-810A-484C-942D-C7BA4BF43A52.jpeg
      25.5 KB · Views: 348

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sims proudly posted his visciously racist, misogynist, anti-Christian diatribe against the elderly woman praying on the public sidewalk outside of the Philadelphia abortion clinic; his video lasted nearly nine minutes.

Below is an edited version (57 seconds) of his attack on her:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sims is so proud of his paid government work destroying civil rights that he posted a SECOND video, this time targeting three teenaged girls (ages 13 - 15) and a mother, also outside the same Philly abortion clinic on the sidewalk to pray.

In case you haven’t seen it (0:50 seconds):

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sims offered his video viewers a $100 reward for doxing the teenaged girls, just as he did with the elderly woman.

The mother who accompanied the teen girls to the abortion clinic that day answered Tucker Carlson’s questions on Fox News about Sims’ attack on them (5:06 min.):

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    “Civil rights attorney” (maybe not)

Attachments

• F079B674-0FEC-4622-8E0D-E855E57DC1CF.jpg
      F079B674-0FEC-4622-8E0D-E855E57DC1CF.jpg
      84.7 KB · Views: 317

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics