• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I remember being at a range and hearing people say that defending ugly guns (which I didn't have at the time) wasn't their concern, but later lamenting the requirement to do paperwork on hunting rifles or shotguns and thinking 'where were they?', that it was everybody's fight.

Thanks for logging on. Welcome.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    LOL -

How can I become a member of the maryland militia?

missed-smallie-gif.gif

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Tell them to drive to the Confederate Memorial at Point Lookout at midnight and whistle the Horst Wessel Lied, and someone will meet them with further instructions.

Tell them to bring their Ghost Gun with a Bump Stock and loaded with Cop Killer Bullets.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Tell them to drive to the Confederate Memorial at Point Lookout at midnight and whistle the Horst Wessel Lied, and someone will meet them with further instructions.

Tell them to bring their Ghost Gun with a Bump Stock and loaded with Cop Killer Bullets.

:nono:

We aren't gonna clean up your mess!

There are enough issues down here :D

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I guess I need to work on my customer service skills.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.58.54 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.58.54 PM.png
      4.5 KB · Views: 579

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Great ice breaker. Now tell me what you really think about us?

Look up his posts. The worst ones were already pulled. Nothing more than a race-baiting instigator. Gave him week off to cool down, and that was what I get 5 minutes after he comes back.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    If you listen closely, you can hear petulant foot stomping in that email....

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Look up his posts. The worst ones were already pulled. Nothing more than a race-baiting instigator. Gave him week off to cool down, and that was what I get 5 minutes after he comes back.

I will save my blood pressure the sudden jump and avoid looking at anything they posted.

For certain offenders, you should list them as Perma-banned under their name.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I never had the displeasure of seeing his post(s) and clearly see the only reason why he was here , it is the best that someone can throw a blanket statement over a entire group . I say Thanks for giving that guy the boot

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Ok I admit, I was curious. I went to look up his posts but didn't see that user name in the member's list. Did you decide to purge him instead of just banning & deleting selected posts?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Ok I admit, I was curious. I went to look up his posts but didn't see that user name in the member's list. Did you decide to purge him instead of just banning & deleting selected posts?

No purges.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Odd. I looked for Moyaone in the member list and saw nothing... had to search instead.

Ah, so yes - the software pulls them from the active directory because they are no longer "members". But, the content is all still there unless it's something that we specifically removed.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    This is by far the best pro-2A forum I've seen. That's why I've stuck around after I moved out of Maryland.
    One of the biggest reasons why I stuck around MDS. Besides you are proof that not all yanks are nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom