• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    I have 6.5 bullets but they are all 140 grain. I have both Hornady and Remington.

Unfortunately the Grendel doesn't perform well with the heavier 6.5 projectiles in my experience. I shouldn't have ever gotten rid of my 260 Remington.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Nice, just liked. Great of ToolAA to catch your brass

(if that was him filming)

I caught it right in the head and it rolled down my shirt into my pants and burned some skin off my left nut sack.

Yea, I’m still bitter. Not going anywhere near SG’s Cursed 6.5 Grendel again.

Edit: Actually it’s about time for SG and I to plan our next PNTC adventure for this year. Let us know if you want to go.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I caught it right in the head and it rolled down my shirt into my pants and burned some skin off my left nut sack.

Edit: Actually it’s about time for SG and I to plan our next PNTC adventure for this year. Let us know if you want to go.
    Thanks, that would be fun. Maybe when SG is more mobile.

Give me 2 months before I'll feel comfortable getting up and down from prone w/o assistance. I would love the chance to shoot with Fidelity.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    In need of .264" Hornady 95 Grain V-Max. Why does my hunting rig love hard to find bullets! I have a good variety of reloading supply and would be willing to trade for other 6.5 bullets, spp, srp, lrp, 6.5 Grendel brass, 300 BO brass, 147 grain XTP 9mm, powder etc.

I don't have Hornady Vmax but have 2 boxes of older Sierra HP 100gr .264.
    Was going to sell them tomorrow for $10/100. May not be good for hunting but if you wanna use them for range time may be ok for you.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    I don't have Hornady Vmax but have 2 boxes of older Sierra HP 100gr .264.
    Was going to sell them tomorrow for $10/100. May not be good for hunting but if you wanna use them for range time may be ok for you.

PM coming.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Nice meeting you today, and appreciate your generosity in the trade. It was unnecessary, but very thoughtful.

(And as mentioned, I've saved some for jollyllama and another member here :) )

Great meeting you too. Just trying to be fair. I felt the one box of ammo wasn’t worth enough compared to your cost for the primers. And that box has been collecting dust for years so we’re good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom