Where or how to get 2011 mag for open and limited guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gtrnn

Apr 9, 2020
    I have my first custom 2011s coming and need MBX or STI magazines 140 and 170 mm. Can't find any gun stores in VA that carry these. Please advise if you know the place.
    I thought of buying just magazine tubes and another order for springs and followers but that is not allowed in some websites I browsed.
    Thx for the tips.

Gtrnn

Apr 9, 2020
    Thank you. I was hoping not to involve friends in VA or open the new PO box since I've been getting other high capacity mags from VA stores close enough to me. It seems like I may have to go that route. I would think there must be gunsmithing shops in VA that carry competition stuff like these 2011 mags.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Have you asked a shop to order them for you? Might be simpler than opening a PO box just for a couple mags.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Does it have to be VA? Rays guns in Inwood wv sells the sti competition guns. If he doesn't have mags on hand I'm sure he would order them for you. Easy 20min ride up 81 from Winchester VA.

Gtrnn

Apr 9, 2020
    Does it have to be VA? Rays guns in Inwood wv sells the sti competition guns. If he doesn't have mags on hand I'm sure he would order them for you. Easy 20min ride up 81 from Winchester VA.

Thank you. It doesn't have to be VA. I'll check that out. I am a member and practice at Peacemaker range in WV so I can stop by there. Just thought of something closer to DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom