CCI has standard velocity ($3.99/50) and quiet ($4.99/50) .22lr available 10 box max

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Thank You!! Quick View and checking out as a guest worked for me at 8:50 PM on 4/7/2021. The greyed out Add to Cart button was slightly frustrating. Though if it is designed to stop bots then I guess it was worth a cuss or two.

magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    If you get 10 of the SV and Quiet, then add 1 Velocitor, you get free shipping which pays for the Velocitor so win!

Thanks! instead of $12 shipping the 9.99 box of velocitor puts you into free shipping, basically saves you $2 and you get the velociter for free!

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I'm not getting any quick view link on my phone

I had to click on the rim fire tab at the top of the page, and then find the ammo that way, then click on it and I got to order it on my iPad. I was having the same issue when I tried to click on the picture, all I was getting was the zoom feature.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020

You have to click on the image (I'm on a desktop browser) and use the "quick view" feature, and then use the dialog box that pops up to actually add to cart. Their cart page is basically broken, but the quick view widget works. Just placed an order for 10 each of three flavors.

Thanks! instead of $12 shipping the 9.99 box of velocitor puts you into free shipping, basically saves you $2 and you get the velociter for free!

You guys are fast. Thanks!

Roksfr

Ardent Safety Training
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 14, 2020
    Southern AA
    thanks for the heads up AND the "quick view" tip! Scored another weekend of holes in paper (and maybe a varmint, or two)

Last edited:

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I had to click on the rim fire tab at the top of the page, and then find the ammo that way, then click on it and I got to order it on my iPad. I was having the same issue when I tried to click on the picture, all I was getting was the zoom feature.
    I tried everything. It must not work for android. Oh well.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I tried everything. It must not work for android. Oh well.

I had the same problem with my Android phone so jumped to a desktop and used this link ...

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/

and selected 22LR from the filters (refine by caliber).

Quickview when pulling the cursor over the image allowed addition of Standard Velocity, Quiet, and Velociters.

Eta: put your Chrome browser on the Android in desktop view, use the above link, refine your caliber selection, slowly drag your finger over the item of interest, and the Quickview dialog will pop up allowing you to add

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thanks Joe! Much appreciated. I went with 10 bx of Standard and 6 bx of the Velocitor HP to get the free shipping. I didnt really have any game rounds so I figured it was still a good buy.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I had the same problem with my Android phone so jumped to a desktop and used this link ...

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/

and selected 22LR from the filters (refine by caliber).

Quickview when pulling the cursor over the image allowed addition of Standard Velocity, Quiet, and Velociters.

Eta: put your Chrome browser on the Android in desktop view, use the above link, refine your caliber selection, slowly drag your finger over the item of interest, and the Quickview dialog will pop up allowing you to add

Yup. Finally figured that out to put it in desktop mode then seen this. Got it right before I gave up. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom