• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I jus called up this thread on Biggfootette's phone to show the family the pic of the dog and hog in bed together.

BF'ette through her combination of stone a$! Laziness and disobedience has refused to sign up here , since I told her to to post my guitar pics as promised in the other thread .

SO , that was my first opportunity to view the advertisements, since I'm permently logged in on all my computer-ish devices .

Imeadately adjacent to the pic of the dog & hog , is a graphic advertisment for facelifts, showing the saggy neck and jawline of an old woman . Adjacent, as it looks part of same post, put there by Doctor M .

Wicked sense of humor , or tacky ?

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I jus called up this thread on Biggfootette's phone to show the family the pic of the dog and hog in bed together.

BF'ette through her combination of stone a$! Laziness and disobedience has refused to sign up here , since I told her to to post my guitar pics as promised in the other thread .

SO , that was my first opportunity to view the advertisements, since I'm permently logged in on all my computer-ish devices .

Imeadately adjacent to the pic of the dog & hog , is a graphic advertisment for facelifts, showing the saggy neck and jawline of an old woman . Adjacent, as it looks part of same post, put there by Doctor M .

Wicked sense of humor , or tacky ?

LOL! Good stuff.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• 28383F75-B923-4D2C-BDF8-37AEB6FFA84A.jpg
      28383F75-B923-4D2C-BDF8-37AEB6FFA84A.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 600

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    Hogs

For the farmers sake I would hope not!!!

Farmers? Where? You mean the "in-ground commodity factories" for Monsanto and their Big Gov DoA and UN buddies? In this area ( ES) it's near impossible to find a 'farmer' - someone actually growing something identifiable as 'real food'.

Hog loss = Another tax write-off to go with the subsidies and artificially inflated commodity prices to keep your "farmer" in his new pick up truck every couple years. That and Monsanto's fully paid tropical island fishing trips keep him dumb and happy until the system has fully replaced him with automation - maybe 20 years away at the current rate.

Let the hogs thrive! Hunt them. They are tasty and serve a purpose. It's God's way of eating at the edges of 'the machine' and giving us hunters another chance to survive. Declaring an animal as "evil " or even 'bad' just furthers their agenda of stepping us all further away from Creation and is another version (albeit inverted) of 'Animal Worship'.

Hogs in Texas resulted a whole industry where we can now pay to ride in a helicopter and use Class3 Select-fire rifles ( Yes Bloomberg- real 'weapons of war') to chase the critters down and celebrate BBQ ! Good practice too.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    Farmers? Where? You mean the "in-ground commodity factories" for Monsanto and their Big Gov DoA and UN buddies? In this area ( ES) it's near impossible to find a 'farmer' - someone actually growing something identifiable as 'real food'.

Hog loss = Another tax write-off to go with the subsidies and artificially inflated commodity prices to keep your "farmer" in his new pick up truck every couple years. That and Monsanto's fully paid tropical island fishing trips keep him dumb and happy until the system has fully replaced him with automation - maybe 20 years away at the current rate.

Let the hogs thrive! Hunt them. They are tasty and serve a purpose. It's God's way of eating at the edges of 'the machine' and giving us hunters another chance to survive. Declaring an animal as "evil " or even 'bad' just furthers their agenda of stepping us all further away from Creation and is another version (albeit inverted) of 'Animal Worship'.

Hogs in Texas resulted a whole industry where we can now pay to ride in a helicopter and use Class3 Select-fire rifles ( Yes Bloomberg- real 'weapons of war') to chase the critters down and celebrate BBQ ! Good practice too.

I HOPE THEY GET ! HELL OF A TAX WRITE OFF!!!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/03/hogs-run-wild-but-usda-doubling-efforts-to-fight-problem.html

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I dealt with some farmers out in western Montgomery County (Poolesville/Beallsville) about 10 years ago and they told me that they were finding evidence of hog damage in some of their fields.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable

Lol, tell us how you really feel.

Did you learn what little you know about taxes and business at 'Kramers school of TV economics' ?

https://youtu.be/XEL65gywwHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom