• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EDA98

Dec 4, 2019
    Laurel MD
    Hey y’all. Any gun store recommendations on the eastern shore? Particularly near sailsbury? Looking for an 870 that won’t cost an arm and a leg.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Attachments

• 8DD27D5B-A63B-40D1-AF0D-E54E21D7BB3A.jpg
      8DD27D5B-A63B-40D1-AF0D-E54E21D7BB3A.jpg
      104.2 KB · Views: 558

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    Arthur's Shooting supply on the outskirts of Berlin, Larry's Trading Post in West OC and Guns-R-US just north of Ocean Pines. Lighthouse Guns in Selbyville is very good too, but Gus is still in Florida so they are closed, plus, Marylander's will get a ticket if you get caught in DE.lol

tj

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Again, CALL! Some, including the ones posted are not open. Wally World does have the cheapest new price if the store carries them. Ammo was looking mighty low yesterday.

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    Hey y’all. Any gun store recommendations on the eastern shore? Particularly near sailsbury? Looking for an 870 that won’t cost an arm and a leg.

He only had consignments when I was there, but Fred's Firearm Services over in Chestertown is the only shop I know of personally out that way. Maybe give him a call or e-mail, see if he can't get one for you? The price for that Steyr M95 I got from him was reasonable, and he was more than willing to accommodate me driving over from Bethesda after work on a Friday. :P

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    He only had consignments when I was there, but Fred's Firearm Services over in Chestertown is the only shop I know of personally out that way. Maybe give him a call or e-mail, see if he can't get one for you? The price for that Steyr M95 I got from him was reasonable, and he was more than willing to accommodate me driving over from Bethesda after work on a Friday. :P

Very long drive from the OP's Salisbury neighborhood.

Try Molly’s in Kennedyville

Mollys is even farther and I'm not sure anyone on the Shore can afford their prices. Pretty much a tourist trap gun shop.

Delmarva Sporting Clays near Vienna is much closer and bigger inventory

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom