• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    $200 for 2000 is really not that bad in the scheme of things. 2MOA is more than acceptable for most shooting.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    I just ordered 1000. Since I am starting 3Gun I will need more .223 since AGC tends to frown on .308 as it is hard on steel sub 100 yards...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Bought a"lot" of bullets from RMR before this crap hit the streets.

-Rock

So you are part of the problem. You didn’t steal their toilet paper too, did you? :lol2:

I’ve got 1k 9mm bullets on order with them. I am sure I’ll see them by the end of September.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    So you are part of the problem. You didn’t steal their toilet paper too, did you? :lol2:

I’ve got 1k 9mm bullets on order with them. I am sure I’ll see them by the end of September.

hmmmm.....could be....but too far to drive to just go in and take TP, got the
    bullets also...they didn't have any Charmin...:cool:

just got some SS109's today ordered on the 10th.
    and a few K of H&G 68's Powder coated bullets too hot
    to cast any...

sorry....didn't need any SR primers either so left those for others
    all gone now...

got a few places in reserve I check....:innocent0:innocent0

-Rock

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Email from RMR FWIW:

"The picture above is what is left of the in-stock bullets that I advertised a couple weeks ago. Almost ALL of them are sold. I need to send this email to let you all know where we are at for shipping the in-stock orders. We had just under 5 million bullets in stock. I thought at the higher prices it would take longer to sell them all. Turns out you guys pretty much completely bought us out the first week. We have all been working to ship out as many as we can as fast as we can but we are just overwhelmed with orders. This week we have made a new plan to get as much out as possible. We are all focusing on one product at a time to get ALL of the orders for that product shipped. For example, yesterday we bagged about 500k 55 grain fmj and most of them will ship today. We expect to be bagging another million of them today and hopefully be done shipping by end of day tomorrow. Once we get done with the 55s we will start on the 9mm 124s. We hope to have the vast majority of the in-stock 9mm 124 shipped by the end of the week but it's gonna be tough. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom