Old November 24th, 2020, 09:54 PM #11

Appreciate the info!
Demunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:14 AM #12
unindicted co-conspirator

unindicted co-conspirator

Isn't this the gun club that has Karen's who charge at you "Who's doing that rapid fire? " if you fire more than one shot in 5 seconds ?
Straightbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 02:12 PM #13
SeŮor member

SeŮor member

Got my full membership a few months ago. I love the place. Every person I have interacted with has been great. If your interested in joining go to one of their open events. I started the process by attending a monthly rimfire shoot.
sead0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 02:28 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightbolt View Post
Isn't this the gun club that has Karen's who charge at you "Who's doing that rapid fire? " if you fire more than one shot in 5 seconds ?
NO, that's Stoney Creek!
toppkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 04:51 PM #15
Super Genius !!

Super Genius !!

Iíve been a member for 15 years+. Never had any issues. Shot IDPA for many years. Iíve been club RSO couple times a year every year.
I like it, and just a couple miles from the homestead. Canít say Iíve seen the over the top behavior described above. Actually quite friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old November 26th, 2020, 05:12 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown34 View Post
I’ve been a member for 15 years+. Never had any issues. Shot IDPA for many years. I’ve been club RSO couple times a year every year.
I like it, and just a couple miles from the homestead. Can’t say I’ve seen the over the top behavior described above. Actually quite friendly.
This has been my experience also. Very friendly. I am now helping to coach some of the youth. Rewarding experience.
toppkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 05:13 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Yeah, if you like some MF'er finger fvcking your guns, asking you about them, then arguing about if that caliber is legal.....go for it.

Never mind the ubiquitous, "are you a member here" every time you go to the range even though you have your range badge on you.

It was worth it for me to pay on a per diem to go to DelMarVa and not put up with the shit.
I think you have AAFG confused with another range. There's no restriction on calibers asides from no 50 BMG. I routinely shoot big magnums there. There's also no rules saying a range officer or anyone else can touch your firearms. If somebody did, they were out of line. I've never seen that happen.

Now there are specific shooting hours for centerfire and also rimfire with centerfire being more restricted. This is not by choice as mentioned.

The rules exist for a reason. Having and keeping a shooting range 5 minutes from Annapolis is worth jumping through some hoops.
atblis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 07:38 PM #18

NRA Endowment Member
Rifleman

NRA Endowment Member
Rifleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by atblis View Post
I think you have AAFG confused with another range. There's no restriction on calibers asides from no 50 BMG. I routinely shoot big magnums there. There's also no rules saying a range officer or anyone else can touch your firearms. If somebody did, they were out of line. I've never seen that happen.

Now there are specific shooting hours for centerfire and also rimfire with centerfire being more restricted. This is not by choice as mentioned.

The rules exist for a reason. Having and keeping a shooting range 5 minutes from Annapolis is worth jumping through some hoops.
I'm not mistaken on any of my points, and those that know me know I'm meticulous in my understanding and application of policies and procedures.

Meanwhile officers of the club at the time would use the action pistol range as a private testing ground at any time they wanted.
Norton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 07:52 PM #19
American Patriot

American Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
I'm not mistaken on any of my points, and those that know me know I'm meticulous in my understanding and application of policies and procedures.

Meanwhile officers of the club at the time would use the action pistol range as a private testing ground at any time they wanted.
If a member is a RSO, and shoots in one of the action events on the action pistol range, he can request authorization to shoot on that range by himself. Any RSO can have a member shoot under his supervision on the Action Pistol range when no matches are scheduled.

"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of up to and including my life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
(credit to a USAF pilot)

For those who gave all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZHTE1jMXg

Proud Patriot Picket
John from MD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2020, 08:36 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightbolt View Post
They do that at Hap Baker..was told my 5 rounds in about 10 seconds was rapid fire. Never been back.

The refusal to take sides on great moral issues is a decision in itself... It is a silent acquiescence to evil...
The tragedy of our time is that those who still believe in honesty lack fire and conviction while those who believe in dishonesty are full of passionate conviction

Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Muleskinner is online now   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Maryland Regional Discussions > Central Maryland