• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sasd18

Oct 29, 2017
    Good choice. I would 100% choose havre de Grace over north east. Most things are within walking distance where she is. I got tired of seeing crackheads walking down Route 40 with their baby freezing in a stroller. Havre de Grace is much classier.(In most places, there are exceptions like everyone else is sayin)

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    That's a good area of town, but it's not near the downtown district where you can just walk to and from places, and you have to drive through a rougher area to get over to the downtown district. Avoid Battery, Revolution St from RoFo going back towards Battery. Not much crime other than petty and drug dealing though, or drug related crap, or someone robbing the RoFo. We did have a murder a couple years ago right in the downtown district, which was targeted I think, not random. And a kid that was killed, but never heard anymore about if it was murder. Crap does still happens in better areas. The town is full of druggies and trashy people, black and white equally. I have walked several blocks at night alone along Union, St Johns, Washington, and Market, and felt totally safe. Now I have my crazy blue heeler, and feel very safe when with him alone. He doesn't even like people walking down our alley unless it's someone he knows and likes, or the person is super friendly. He needs some professional adjusting, which is another topic. But he is very dutiful at his "Baltimore open carry" job.

I think your liberal lady would like it here, it's very diverse. There's a big arts culture and LGBTQ. Heck even with covid I drove by some drag queen looking thing on St Johns today. On my way to pick up dead foxes lol. It's a bit redneck here too. The decoy guys for 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom