Sat 9-5
    Sun 9-3

Admission $9

http://www.eagleshows.com/

coupon.png

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Will anyone have 50 cal ammo cans for sale? Hoping to pick up 3 and maybe some reloading supplies if there are any. Excited to finish getting the supplies and finally start reloading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Will anyone have 50 cal ammo cans for sale? Hoping to pick up 3 and maybe some reloading supplies if there are any. Excited to finish getting the supplies and finally start reloading.

How would anyone here know? It's a GUN show, I suspect you'll see some like at every show ever......

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri

Probably no 50 cal ammo cans, but 99.999% there will be cheap jewelry, beef jerky, beanie babies, and Chinese knives.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Probably no 50 cal ammo cans, but 99.999% there will be cheap jewelry, beef jerky, beanie babies, and Chinese knives.

I disagree on two points.

I bought a .50 cal and a fat .50 can at the last Gettysburg show. At least 3 vendors I saw were selling cans in various sizes and conditions.

I didn't see any beanie babies.

So I predict there will be

cheap jewelry, beef jerky, beanie babies ammo cannies, and Chinese knives.

Oh, and lots of overpriced ammo too.

And fudge.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Well you seem like a pleasant individual... thanks for adding to the discussion...

I did add to the discussion

No different than "do you think there will be any guns there?" Ya know despite the cliche answer, the IS such a thing as a stupid question.....and enabling of those looking for someone else to do their work and thinking for them. Teach critical thinking skills or enable. I don't believe in enabling

The question "will there be any______" cannot be answered with assurance only opinions or guesses.
    Nobody here is clairvoyant. OP needs to go to the show and find out for himself.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    I did add to the discussion

No different than "do you think there will be any guns there?" Ya know despite the cliche answer, the IS such a thing as a stupid question.....and enabling of those looking for someone else to do their work and thinking for them. Teach critical thinking skills or enable. I don't believe in enabling

The question "will there be any______" cannot be answered with assurance only opinions or guesses.
    Nobody here is clairvoyant. OP needs to go to the show and find out for himself.

Ok buddy. Whatever makes you feel better about your life.

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    For those that take the scenic route through downtown Gettysburg you may want to verify Baltimore Ave isn't shut down due to yesterday's explosion. Structures sound compromised and not sure how fast any would be shored up or taken down.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    For those that take the scenic route through downtown Gettysburg you may want to verify Baltimore Ave isn't shut down due to yesterday's explosion. Structures sound compromised and not sure how fast any would be shored up or taken down.

Good lord. Thanks for the information. That's usually how I go too.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

You're coming from Carroll co., ie, south of Gettysburg, and the show itself is more than five miles south of Gettysburg... why are you going through downtown?

Maybe to get food after? Just curious, because if you're driving to town to get to the show you're going a long way out of your way. About 10 miles or more.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    You're coming from Carroll co., ie, south of Gettysburg, and the show itself is more than five miles south of Gettysburg... why are you going through downtown?

Maybe to get food after? Just curious, because if you're driving to town to get to the show you're going a long way out of your way. About 10 miles or more.

I just love the drive. For some reason I like driving out of my way. Lol. Drive to CT several times for work and went via upstate NY instead of 95. Just love taking the scenic route. It keeps me away from the kids a few minutes longer as well. Lol

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville

Here's a good work around. Coming up 97 from the Rt 15 interchange you make a left then a quick right onto Granite Schoolhouse Rd. It ends at 134 where you then make a right. It's a very short drive past the Ranger Station to the intersection of BUS 15 and you make a left there to head to the show. Me, I have to drop Bucky off for grooming downtown on Sat. so I'll spend some of the 6 hrs I have to kill at the show. Love tooling about Gettysburg and south central PA. Lots to see and do.

Louie

Sep 10, 2009
    Edgehood
    Gettysburg, PA; March 6 & 7, 2021

What a coincidence! This happened last year too.

Last edited:

JimTheJester

Feb 13, 2021

There are a few Army/Navy Surplus stores nearby if you luck out at the show. A few weeks ago I got a great deal at Army Surplus-All Wars on Chambersburg St, but sometimes they don't have much. Don't expect good conversation from the kid working in there, too bad, be nice if there was an old Vet in there with stories to tell. Lastly, Ebay actually offers some great deals if you search around.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    What a coincidence! This happened last year too.

It was not an explosion per se, but a car that crashed into The Blue and the Gray gift shop and burned. Shop is toast though. Road is open and fine.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Finished setting up this afternoon, looks like the building is pretty full. We are to the right about 3/4 of the way to the back. Look for our yellow sign. We've got a bunch of Pmags and Lancer mags at the show along with lots of Glock mags. Remember if you have any 10rd Glock mags you would like to trade in, bring them to the show. For whoever was asking, there was a guy there with a bunch of ammo cans... see y’all this weekend!

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Finished setting up this afternoon, looks like the building is pretty full. We are to the right about 3/4 of the way to the back. Look for our yellow sign. We've got a bunch of Pmags and Lancer mags at the show along with lots of Glock mags. Remember if you have any 10rd Glock mags you would like to trade in, bring them to the show. For whoever was asking, there was a guy there with a bunch of ammo cans... see y’all this weekend!

Great! Thanks! I will stop by you guys as well. Need a few Glock mags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom