• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    What a knife. Much lighter than I anticipated, I suppose owing to the hollow ground blade. And to think this was a "blem"

Attachments

• 20181219_205353.jpg
      20181219_205353.jpg
      65.4 KB · Views: 447
    • 20181219_205422.jpg
      20181219_205422.jpg
      67.6 KB · Views: 456

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I had absolutely no need for or interest in a new knife until I went to their web site late last night. I came away with an order for their Spur. For what it's worth I let them know in the comments section of the order that I am an MDS member.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I had absolutely no need for or interest in a new knife until I went to their web site late last night. I came away with an order for their Spur. For what it's worth I let them know in the comments section of the order that I am an MDS member.

They know brentona well and are familiar with MDS so at very least it will grow his legend

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.

That is a hot little item!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I finally figured out how the website works...didn't occur to me to click on the icons to get to the product pages.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Aw I have a little "combat" Ka-Bar and a larger Ontario khukri—both modern takes on the style. I don't use them that often but they make great chopping/camp tools.

I don't need a third one THAT badly but these sure do look sweet, I've always wanted a "real" one. Too late to ask Santa to bring me one.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    Aw I have a little "combat" Ka-Bar and a larger Ontario khukri—both modern takes on the style. I don't use them that often but they make great chopping/camp tools.

I don't need a third one THAT badly but these sure do look sweet, I've always wanted a "real" one. Too late to ask Santa to bring me one.

They will blow those out of the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I think a Spur and a Hotspur might be making their way to me sometime after Christmas. Can't decide between them and it makes more sense to buy them both now then decide I want the other later due to shipping costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom