• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Xm193 for $325 for 500 rds
    Xm193 for 600 for 900 rds
    Good grief. Is that way off or sign of the times ? Deal or no deal?
    In stock at my LGS.
    Lots of 9mm also. Mostly 115 PMC

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    Ammo Jon was advertising XM193 for about 10 cents less per round, so if you are anywhere near him, I'd probably shoot him a message to inquire. Prices are still outrageous across the board as a result of supply and demand.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Ammo Jon was advertising XM193 for about 10 cents less per round, so if you are anywhere near him, I'd probably shoot him a message to inquire. Prices are still outrageous across the board as a result of supply and demand.

I appreciate but I’m out of everything. Shamrock (AmmoWest) has in stock.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yep absolute insanity. covid, blm & riots, de-fund the police, tons of new gun owners stocking up, nov elections not looking like a GOP slam dunk (to put it mildly) ===> high demand, low supply and high prices. while i prob have 15+ cases of 9, 40 & 223 sitting around, doing matches every weekend is eating away at that.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Shopping for 9mm range ammo is depressing. I've spent hours on Ammoseek lately and the best I've been able to do was $298 for 1000 WWB NATO 124gr from LAX Ammo and $16 per box for 500 Geco DTX 115gr FMJ from Target Sports USA. This week, the same stuff is $20+ per box and rising. The funny thing is, defense loads haven't gone up much at all. I bought two 50-round boxes of Federal HST from Target Sports USA last night for $70.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Shopping for 9mm range ammo is depressing. I've spent hours on Ammoseek lately and the best I've been able to do was $298 for 1000 WWB NATO 124gr from LAX Ammo and $16 per box for 500 Geco DTX 115gr FMJ from Target Sports USA. This week, the same stuff is $20+ per box and rising. The funny thing is, defense loads haven't gone up much at all. I bought two 50-round boxes of Federal HST from Target Sports USA last night for $70.

It is a very challenging market, for sure.

I still have inventory in 9/223/556 in stock though 223 is very low and 9mm is low.

I’m headed toward Baltimore/turf valley/ AGC this Saturday. No shipping, no sales tax paid by customer and no shipping/ delayed, cancelled order risk.

Let me know if I can help. Current inventory and prices are linked in the thread in my signature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    ammo prices have been pretty depressing, I recently found an LGS while I was traveling into NW PA that had AE223 on the shelf, apparently some older stock as it was only $300 for 1000 rounds with tax, picked up the last few boxes he had, guy said it has been almost impossible to get ammo in and for some reason I was the first person interested in the .223 (lucky day for me)

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    ammo prices have been pretty depressing, I recently found an LGS while I was traveling into NW PA that had AE223 on the shelf, apparently some older stock as it was only $300 for 1000 rounds with tax, picked up the last few boxes he had, guy said it has been almost impossible to get ammo in and for some reason I was the first person interested in the .223 (lucky day for me)

Looks like that same ammo now selling for $300 for 500 rounds in the Classifieds...

Price gouging?

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Quick AmmoSeek check... The cheapest price I found on AE .223 is $0.79 per round. Cheapest brass cased .223 was Wolf Gold for $0.49 per round. These priced did not include shipping. The prices for all ammo went up significantly lately. Asking for .60 cpr in today’s market is not gouging. We all (well, many of us) had plenty of time to build up some ammo reserves in the last few years, prices were increasingly low. Now, between rioting and the upcoming elections, prices for most gun stuff are climbing... its very possible that supplies might dry up and/or the prices can climb even higher. Act accordingly before you have to pay $500 for 420 round cans of 5.56 etc.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Quick AmmoSeek check... The cheapest price I found on AE .223 is $0.79 per round. Cheapest brass cased .223 was Wolf Gold for $0.49 per round. These priced did not include shipping. The prices for all ammo went up significantly lately. Asking for .60 cpr in today’s market is not gouging. We all (well, many of us) had plenty of time to build up some ammo reserves in the last few years, prices were increasingly low. Now, between rioting and the upcoming elections, prices for most gun stuff are climbing... its very possible that supplies might dry up and/or the prices can climb even higher. Act accordingly before you have to pay $500 for 420 round cans of 5.56 etc.
    Looks like I’m now a millionaire

My precious metal investment scheme has yielded fruit, I mean ROI.

Now if those peaceful protesters would just show up ...so I can spend it.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yep, I've been cranking the reloading press lately. I was rolling 100% of my own 9mm, and I recently just started on 223. Primers are going to be a problem soon enough, I imagine.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    On the positive side...

You haven't seen any "peaceful protesters" breaking down the entrance to gated communities in the news lately. :innocent0

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    I put some 9mm and 5.56 on backorder about a month ago at Sportsman Guide, for $0.20 and $0.38/ round shipped respectively. I am somewhat doubtful they will honor those prices and I wonder if they end up canceling the order.I'm not in a hurt for ammo, but those prices were average pre-Apocalypse so I jumped on it.

I believe they're taking backorders still, so it may be an last ditch option for those that wish to hedge ammo inflation, provided of course they honor those backorders.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Yep, I've been cranking the reloading press lately. I was rolling 100% of my own 9mm, and I recently just started on 223. Primers are going to be a problem soon enough, I imagine.

I was under the impression that primers are already an issue. Granted, I only dabble in reloading and have only done 9mm... but, looking to expand due to the current ammo situation, seems that reloading components are already scarce.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Place where I work has 9mm at 17.99 a 50 rd bag. That's right, I said bag, the only stuff we could get at the time was 1000 bulk CCI/Speer 115 FMJs, so your's truly has spent several mornings tediously bagging and pricing ammo. I really felt bad about the price, until I went down to several shops across the bay Saturday, and saw stacks of 9mm at as much as $32 a box, again, for ball ammo, and NOT top brand name stuff, either!:shocking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom