Where can I find a gen 5 Glock 17 in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    Per title, looking for a gen 5 Glock 17 local to Glen Burnie area but will travel a little. I was just curious if anyone knew before I start driving all over the place. Thanks!

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Per title, looking for a gen 5 Glock 17 local to Glen Burnie area but will travel a little. I was just curious if anyone knew before I start driving all over the place. Thanks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Call every shop your willing to buy from. If one has what you want buy it over the phone. Do your 77R now so "if" you get lucky your ready.

dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Call every shop your willing to buy from. If one has what you want buy it over the phone. Do your 77R now so "if" you get lucky your ready.

Talked to someone at Cindy’s Hot Shots, they said they’ll have them in this or next week and to call everyday.

Meanwhile trying to find a gen 5, now I’m second guessing myself and thinking I should stay gen 4 as I have a gen 4 19 already

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I don't know if I would bother upgrading from a Gen 4 to Gen 5 in these times, money could be better spent on ammo or an additional firearm but that is just me.

dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    I don't know if I would bother upgrading from a Gen 4 to Gen 5 in these times, money could be better spent on ammo or an additional firearm but that is just me.

Only reason I even considered the 5 was for the factory front serrations and no finger grooves. I shaved them off on my 4

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I might get in trouble for posting this link here, but one of the IPs in the secret forum has plenty of Gen 5 Glocks in stock at great prices. Please don’t share this with anyone outside the MDS community.

https://tinyurl.com/y6pwgm38

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom