• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptPrice

Jul 14, 2019
    Annapolis
    Lucky Gunner has 115grain 9mm in stock for $28/box (50 rounds)

Current stock is 508 last time I saw. It’s the first time I’ve seen it available in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****Wow. That's expensive! I think the last batch of 1000 I bought was about $189 shipped, and I bought a lot of 1000's in case another Sandy Hook happened. No Sandy Hook, just a virus...

It would suck to have to buy ammo at those prices, but it's better than having NO ammo available I guess... I do notice the range I go to has very few people shooting right now - mebbe Covid related but we are a private range and it's rare to see crowds unless it's an event.. I remember some of my range mates kinda laughing at me as they said ammo was plentiful and cheap. Stupid to tie up so much money on ammo when so much was available.....:innocent0

I've always been a bit scared that MoCo, where I live, would ban mail order ammo which tends to be a cheaper.

I don't shop there, but I wonder if Cheaper than Dirt has any ammo at premium dirt prices... Dirt doesn't seem as cheap as other stuff these days judging by the prices I saw there even two months back...

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Sucks, but it is what it is I guess

Nah it’s gouging. Dick’s still selling $13.99/50 same as Bass Pro. Supply is light and you need to check in but it’s out there. I bought 500 total for $135 or so in the past month.

Mitral

Sep 6, 2015
    Calvert
    Makes me wish I’d taken off and thrown all my cash at the wallyworld sales. I got what I though was too good to pass on. But DAMN. Wonder if .18 cents a round will ever come back

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Nah it’s gouging. Dick’s still selling $13.99/50 same as Bass Pro. Supply is light and you need to check in but it’s out there. I bought 500 total for $135 or so in the past month.

Not as good as Dick’s but I bought from federal’s site at 18.99/50 the other day. Not great but decent under the circumstances. Still waiting for them to ship, I think they’re taking orders slightly ahead of production. There are deals intermittently but don’t think I’d go above 20 a box for range ammo unless things keep getting more dire.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Would guess many employees of the big box stores are stocking up as it comes in. Think of it like Hand Sanitizer, Lysol. Product outsold supply quickly and only small amounts trickled in, no different than ammo, and in the case of Sanitizer and Lysol and other “essential items” were scooped up as quickly as they rolled off trucks.

CaptPrice

Jul 14, 2019
    Annapolis

Dick’s in Glen Burnie didn’t have any when I went in. Bass Pro had no 9mm either. They’re cleaned out every time I go there

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I've paid less for .308...and not that long ago :sad20:

Most places online where you CAN get it is more like 60+ cpr. For range ammo. More expensive than .45acp right now most places.

Which I can’t help make me crack a smile when I see someone in the classifieds trying to trade .45acp 1 for 2 9mm. Maybe 6 months ago, but it’s more like 3 to 2 now. In 9mm’s favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom