• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sl2w0

Oct 13, 2008
    Kent County
    Anyone ever dealt with Jack's Gun Works in Havre de Grace? He is on the Sig Sauer website as an authorized dealer.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    deal with him on regular base. He is at most of the area gun shows.most of the gun shops in harford county send thier work to him. shop is behind the house. He is on Earlton rd.just down from 155. going north on 95 get off at harve de grace exit turn left on 155 next street is Earlton turn left. 321 N Earlton Rd, Havre De Grace, MD 21078-1627

Phone: (410) 939-6082

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    He's been working on a gun of mine for some time now. I'll let you know how it went when I finally get it. He's located in a white garage behind his house.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Jack is a great guy and his prices are very reasonable. I've had a number of jobs I've taken to him and the price he quoted me afterwards was "whatever you think is fair." He doesn't play these games like some where they want 40 or 50 bucks just to look at it.

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Jack is a great person to deal with, he will work with you in these hard money times. I have bought a few things from him, but will be buying a lot more when $ allows

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Just show up but keep his number because its easy to miss his shop. I love going to the place when I can make it out there and he has some good prices and a nice selection for his shop size.

My first time at his shop I was so nervous because I didnt realise where it was and I was walking around with a rifle and almost cut through some guys yard. :lol: I would definately check the place out you wont be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom